Reply
Highlighted
Mar 26 2007
By: Solid_Raiden~ Treasure Hunter 8963 posts
Offline

Do you agree?

56 replies 3 views Edited Mar 26, 2007
That the human mind, Is obsolete?

venom
Message 1 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/19/2005
Offline
2352 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007
How so?
Message 2 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
2756 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?
_________________________________________________________________
Message 3 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.
venom
Message 4 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/19/2005
Offline
2352 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.


I think the body has become lazy, I think our brain is in more use than ever but I don't realyl have any facts.
Depends.
Money and greed has always been on the mind, that hasn't changed.
Message 5 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


dArK_RoMeO wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.


I think the body has become lazy, I think our brain is in more use than ever but I don't realyl have any facts.
Depends.
Money and greed has always been on the mind, that hasn't changed.


The human mind has produced machines that are 10x better then the human brain. Now how can you say that its not obsolete?
In its own arms race, it has been beaten.
venom
Message 6 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
2756 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


dArK_RoMeO wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.


I think the body has become lazy, I think our brain is in more use than ever but I don't realyl have any facts.
Depends.
Money and greed has always been on the mind, that hasn't changed.


Not in prehistoric times.
_________________________________________________________________
Message 7 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


tunefro wrote:


dArK_RoMeO wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.


I think the body has become lazy, I think our brain is in more use than ever but I don't realyl have any facts.
Depends.
Money and greed has always been on the mind, that hasn't changed.


Not in prehistoric times.


They had greed.
venom
Message 8 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/19/2005
Offline
2352 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


tunefro wrote:


dArK_RoMeO wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.


I think the body has become lazy, I think our brain is in more use than ever but I don't realyl have any facts.
Depends.
Money and greed has always been on the mind, that hasn't changed.


Not in prehistoric times.


When we were monkeys doesn't count.
Message 9 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
2756 posts
 

Re: Do you agree?

Mar 26, 2007


dArK_RoMeO wrote:


tunefro wrote:


dArK_RoMeO wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


tunefro wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:
That the human mind, Is obsolete?


Obsolete means that it was once useful, now it isn't. In what way was the human mind before better than it is now?


The human mind has many cons.

It has become lazy, the use of machinery and such has slowed down the usage of the mind/brain.
Drugs have the human mind fried.
Money has the Human mind in basiaclly a arms race.
Greed has ruined the mind by far.


I think the body has become lazy, I think our brain is in more use than ever but I don't realyl have any facts.
Depends.
Money and greed has always been on the mind, that hasn't changed.


Not in prehistoric times.


When we were monkeys doesn't count.


Who said anything about monkeys? I'm talking about when we were cavemen, duh.Smiley Tongue
And i guess they did have greed...but it's not natural to want more than what others have, all living things are like that.




_________________________________________________________________
Message 10 of 57 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes