May 21 2014
By: darknovaxp Ghost of Sparta 15342 posts

Diligent Deer

6 replies 98 views Edited May 21, 2014

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. As of late I have been swamped with work and college. I must apologize for my absence. I am well aware, well aware, that I am, of course, the most celebrated individual on the forum. Such a venerable poster wordsmith as I can only imagine  the songs you would all sing for my return, the dreams you would all cast of the deeds I carried out, and the prayers you would all chant for my welfare.

I can assure you, you will not be underwhelmed. A maiden of the fairer sex has constantly requested an audience with yours truly. Hmph. One might say it was nearly impossible to find free time to engage in leisurely activities, namely conversing with this lot here. Quite the quandary I had on my hands, among other things. Seeing as I have attended my last class for the semester and half of my required final exams are behind me I may now carve out some time to engage with you all.

One more thing. I journeyed to the local grocery store behind a woman of good moral character; of this I assure you, upon further investigation I learned that she attended the same college as I. Initialy, upon gazing at my cell phone she questioned what kind it was. A glorious Windows Phone 8, Lumia 928 to be precise. She detested it, for not being an iPhone, of course. Such is the fate of the Master Race. Nonetheless she offered me a coupon that she did not plan on using. I declined, "No, love, I always pay in full." Truly a fated encounter. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 1 of 7 (98 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: Diligent Deer

May 21, 2014

I thought you would be open about...us

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9038 posts

May 21, 2014

Is good to know were you been during your absence junior.

KANE-FIRE

Message 3 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 21, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. As of late I have been swamped with work and college. I must apologize for my absence. I am well aware, well aware, that I am, of course, the most celebrated individual on the forum. Such a venerable poster wordsmith as I can only imagine  the songs you would all sing for my return, the dreams you would all cast of the deeds I carried out, and the prayers you would all chant for my welfare.

I can assure you, you will not be underwhelmed. A maiden of the fairer sex has constantly requested an audience with

Pull her hair to be sure... last time this happened to me, it was bob in a wig.

Fool me once... shame on you... fool me 7 times...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 4 of 7 (82 Views)
VP of Gaming
37006 posts

May 21, 2014

ive been wondering darknova where have you been Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19026 posts

May 21, 2014

I am surely not the only one who thought this thread was about big game deer, was I?

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3416 posts

May 21, 2014

Go back to school shorty.

guitar guru 2012
Message 7 of 7 (54 Views)
0 Likes