Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Did you know..?

Nov 3, 2013
.. That folk get easily bored as to why this thread started out good and died fast.
... That there was no drama within this thread as to why interest quickly diminished.
And Also that this thread offered nothing of value other than entice some ppl with mindless entertainment and nothing worthy other than some form of knowledge of internet whatabouts.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 11 of 25 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4356 posts

Nov 3, 2013
...That I felt like posting here?
Message 12 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37248 posts

Nov 3, 2013

chicagotops wrote:
That thread titles such as this arouse curiosity in others. As well as any such topics. Or point of interests.

It has that immediate wow factor, but then there's the let-down of opening the thread to find this.  I was hoping to find out some cool way to put jet packs on my car or something, but it's just a "Hey!  Nevermind..."

If all your threads are like this, people will begin noticing your name and hesitate to open your threads because they might be more of the same.

Message 13 of 25 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 3, 2013
^^
You do realize this is a joke and you do realize i have been a member here for quite a while..
Actually i doubt u realized..
Especially since the top post on this page clearly makes it out to be that this isnt real but almost a mockery of ppl. And what goes on here.
Doubt u comprehended too.
Anywho, as to your expectations for this.. Better luck next time. Dont have such high hopes. Especially for technology that doesn't exist yet.
Sorry to let you down.
But thx for the advice. If i was a noob here and had no idea how things worked on the internets it would make a difference. But doing your job as part of the welcoming service is of no avail to someone who is anything but.
But thx again.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 14 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8993 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Knowledge is power!
Message 15 of 25 (80 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 3, 2013
... That off topics section has gone the route of the home forums.
Where as kudos speak for followers support towards one another and everyone who was at one point cheerful is now a moody sad face.
Where one section was free of drama but thx to many females. Guys here now act just as *****
- Restless Dreams.
Message 16 of 25 (72 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Nov 3, 2013

chicagotops wrote:
Where as kudos speak for followers support towards one another and everyone who was at one point cheerful is now a moody sad face.
Where one section was free of drama but thx to many females. Guys here now act just as *****

Do you by any chance watch the trapped in the closet videos by R kelly?

Message 17 of 25 (68 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 3, 2013
U might want to rephrase your sentence.
As those videos are quite old and irrelevant by now.
Do you watch..? Lol.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 18 of 25 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Circumlocutions...lol?

Message 19 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 3, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

Ohhh I get it, you hate women and you want many more kudos and emoticons or else you will be sad. It all makes sense now, why didn't you just say so? Cat SadMan SadRobot SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Message 20 of 25 (47 Views)