Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Re: Did you ever get affected by a game so much??

Dec 26, 2006
No. >_>

To me it's just a game...

Message Edited by Tombo42 on 12-25-2006 09:25 PM
Message 11 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37283 posts

Dec 26, 2006

Internetproblem wrote:
Have you ever had a game that changed your life? had a really big affect on you? Well Metal gear did that to me. I really love that series and game, and for every username I ever had was mgs except this forum name >.<. This may sound mad fcked up to alot of people but if Solid Snake was a real person and if he was to ever die, I would cry more at his funeral than at my mom's..then again if you lived with my mom...

You're like one of those kids who played Dungeons and Dragons.  Remember they thought it was real and they went into a subway and thought the train was a dragon and tried to kill it?  They found the bodies of these goofy kids in armor with crappy swords who got run over by a subway train trying to kill it.

You're about a week away from becoming one of these kids.
Message 12 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Dec 26, 2006

DrGadget wrote:

Internetproblem wrote:
Have you ever had a game that changed your life? had a really big affect on you? Well Metal gear did that to me. I really love that series and game, and for every username I ever had was mgs except this forum name >.<. This may sound mad fcked up to alot of people but if Solid Snake was a real person and if he was to ever die, I would cry more at his funeral than at my mom's..then again if you lived with my mom...

You're like one of those kids who played Dungeons and Dragons.  Remember they thought it was real and they went into a subway and thought the train was a dragon and tried to kill it?  They found the bodies of these goofy kids in armor with crappy swords who got run over by a subway train trying to kill it.

lmfao that was the funniest thing i heard today hahaha. thats what happens from lack of reality.

Message Edited by xxallonblack on 12-25-2006 11:28 PM
Photobucket
Message 13 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Dec 26, 2006
The only problems i have are when I play them too much and start hearing noises from the game even while im not playing it.
Message 14 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Dec 26, 2006

xxallonblack wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Internetproblem wrote:

lmfao that was the funniest thing i heard today hahaha. thats what happens from lack of reality.

Message Edited by xxallonblack on 12-25-2006 11:28 PM

LMAO that was good!
Photobucket
Message 15 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes