Oct 09 2013
By: BowDown-Rainbow7 Splicer 44 posts

Did U Ever Lose Your Best Friend to Your BF/GF

7 replies 113 views Edited Oct 9, 2013

Did U Ever Lose  your Best Friend to your  Boyfriend or Girlfriend.   i know i did i Lost a very good best  friend to my  ex boyfriend.  as soon we  broke  up  he started  dating my best  friend i  was very hurt  by that im  like how  can u  start dating my  best  friend.   did anyone ever have that experince before ???

Message 1 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Did U Ever Lose Your Best Friend to Your BF/GF

Oct 9, 2013

Nope! Fortune favours the johngie!

And I can actually pick friends well.

Message 2 of 8 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

Yes, I don't get involved with my friends relationships.  Thats not cool at all.  I don't care how hot she maybe or whatever.  It just becomes a turn off and I look the other way.   And, ruins the relationships between friends. 

Lost my best friend about 10 years ago, was a school friend as well, growing up.  We were roommates and haven't spoken in ages.  Mostly because of money.  He took money from me, which I will probably never see again, when we were living together.  You find out a lot about a person, when you live with them. 

Message 3 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013

i solved this problem very easily

/no friends lol

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 4 of 8 (101 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15326 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Lose as in killed by my friend?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 8 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Yes, I don't get involved with my friends relationships.  Thats not cool at all.  I don't care how hot she maybe or whatever.  It just becomes a turn off and I look the other way.   And, ruins the relationships between friends. 

Lost my best friend about 10 years ago, was a school friend as well, growing up.  We were roommates and haven't spoken in ages.  Mostly because of money.  He took money from me, which I will probably never see again, when we were living together.  You find out a lot about a person, when you live with them. 

taking money eh? smh

KZMProductionsGT
Message 6 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Oct 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

??? How old are you rrams? Cuz I had imagined you were like 16 or 17....
Message 7 of 8 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 9, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

??? How old are you rrams? Cuz I had imagined you were like 16 or 17....

how do you get ?  Way off by the way

Message 8 of 8 (76 Views)
0 Likes