Re: Describe color

Dec 1, 2006

blankman020 wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

blankman020 wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

Mythrill wrote:
Well, since this is easy for you guys, describe it to a blind person:smileyhappy:

I already did... lol

He's been blind since birth, so how would he know what water would look like?

He doesn't know what anything looks like, that's why he's comparing it to something he is able to sense which is touch.

But he's talking about color though.

but he's blind. so you have to do the best you can. I'd bet anything you cant get much closer than that. If one sense is missing the best you can do is make up for it with another

Making someone feel something won't tell them what color it is. Do you get what I'm saying? Knowing how an object looks like is different to knowing what color it is.
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Dec 1, 2006

Mythrill wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

Mythrill wrote:
Well, since this is easy for you guys, describe it to a blind person:smileyhappy:

I already did... lol

Well I saw it used in a movie once for a blind person, and it worked...now this was a movie...but you never know! I would at least try.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
895 posts

Dec 1, 2006

fullmetalone wrote:

blankman020 wrote:

fullmetalone wrote:

blankman020 wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

I already did... lol

He doesn't know what anything looks like, that's why he's comparing it to something he is able to sense which is touch.

But he's talking about color though.

but he's blind. so you have to do the best you can. I'd bet anything you cant get much closer than that. If one sense is missing the best you can do is make up for it with another

Making someone feel something won't tell them what color it is. Do you get what I'm saying? Knowing how an object looks like is different to knowing what color it is.

Yes I know what you're saying, but do you see what I'm saying, that you can't get any closer than that, unless you can bring up a point to prove otherwise

Message Edited by blankman020 on 12-01-2006 12:16 AM
Can I get a whoa Bundy?
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes