Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: Dell Small Business Laptop?

Nov 18, 2006


i am a nutcrack wrote:
Oh ok The TV looks great too! Do u have a next-gen console?


Hell yea it does! That's going to be the first hdtv in my house And na I don't have any next gen console. heres how I plan on doing things:
  1. Getting my laptop very soon (Probably around Thanksgiving time)
  2. Saving up after I get my macbook until around September next year for that monitor...I'll have more than enough money by then (Christmas)
  3. Buying a next gen console next year for my bday  (november 7th)/ Christmas

 

Well next year's gonna be a blast to you

 

And something about the Macbook looking on the expensive side, I thought about that before too, and now I'm planning to buy an Acer laptop. The reason I'm getting the Acer is because it can game and isn't too expensive, while it cost about twice the price of the Acer to get a Macbook pro that can match its performance (yea i wanted a Macbook too)

 

My plan

-get the Acer laptop this year or maybe first quarter of next year

-get the xbox 360 next year, don't know which month I'm getting it though. I'll get it once I have enough money saved up

 

(I might get the 360 first instead of the laptopSmiley Very Happy )

Message 11 of 16 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: Dell Small Business Laptop?

Nov 18, 2006


i am a nutcrack wrote:


i am a nutcrack wrote:
Oh ok The TV looks great too! Do u have a next-gen console?


Hell yea it does! That's going to be the first hdtv in my house And na I don't have any next gen console. heres how I plan on doing things:
  1. Getting my laptop very soon (Probably around Thanksgiving time)
  2. Saving up after I get my macbook until around September next year for that monitor...I'll have more than enough money by then (Christmas)
  3. Buying a next gen console next year for my bday  (november 7th)/ Christmas

 

Well next year's gonna be a blast to you

 

And something about the Macbook looking on the expensive side, I thought about that before too, and now I'm planning to buy an Acer laptop. The reason I'm getting the Acer is because it can game and isn't too expensive, while it cost about twice the price of the Acer to get a Macbook pro that can match its performance (yea i wanted a Macbook too)

 

My plan

-get the Acer laptop this year or maybe first quarter of next year

-get the xbox 360 next year, don't know which month I'm getting it though. I'll get it once I have enough money saved up

 

(I might get the 360 first instead of the laptopSmiley Very Happy )



Acer's run hot. I'm really looking into getting that Dell I posted...It's dual core and it looks like a great deal! And that way I can get my tv faster...But I wonder if I can use that tv as a monitor on that dell
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 12 of 16 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: Dell Small Business Laptop?

Nov 18, 2006
It's an Inspiron. Cost me $700 with the add-ons. I got it for a great deal during the christmas  dealsSmiley Wink


nyzballa12 wrote:


SocomMaster11 wrote:
I have a Dell laptop as well. I like mine alot;it's a good brand.Smiley Wink


Smiley Surprised Which one? The MacBook is looking a little on the expensive side Smiley Tongue






Message 13 of 16 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: Dell Small Business Laptop?

Nov 18, 2006


SocomMaster11 wrote:
It's an Inspiron. Cost me $700 with the add-ons. I got it for a great deal during the christmas  dealsSmiley Wink


nyzballa12 wrote:


SocomMaster11 wrote:
I have a Dell laptop as well. I like mine alot;it's a good brand.Smiley Wink


Smiley Surprised Which one? The MacBook is looking a little on the expensive side Smiley Tongue





Wow! What are the specs...and is it fast?
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 14 of 16 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
3517 posts
 

Re: Dell Small Business Laptop?

Nov 18, 2006
Well I think that Dell is great, but I dont think it can run Quake 4 (not dissing that laptop) If it can run Quake 4, I'm totally getting that Dell
 
Yea I heard alot of people say that Acer laptops run hot, but my friend's Acer is ok, not really hot after 2 hours on applications like Flash, but thats just my noobish rubbish
Message 15 of 16 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: Dell Small Business Laptop?

Nov 18, 2006


i am a nutcrack wrote:
Well I think that Dell is great, but I dont think it can run Quake 4 (not dissing that laptop) If it can run Quake 4, I'm totally getting that Dell
 
Yea I heard alot of people say that Acer laptops run hot, but my friend's Acer is ok, not really hot after 2 hours on applications like Flash, but thats just my noobish rubbish


It probably can run Quake 4...It has a pretty good processor and a pretty good gpu...I think I'm still going to stick with my MacBook though
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 16 of 16 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes