Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2005
Offline
1952 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007


_overnight wrote:
Mock my words. 2007 will be the jump off for the Zune.

Burned with desire wrote:
Zune to kill iPod best joke of 2007






Hold tha phone.....I coulda sworn it was MARK my words, not mock.......lmao. Anyways, back to subject, I seriously doubt the fall of the iPod anytime soon. I personally dont care for it, because I can get the same or better for cheaper money, but, I can understand how its helped (and even in some ways worsened with CD sales plumeting) the music industry. Apple must have done something right with it.
Message 51 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
12303 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007


InsaneHanz wrote:
I hate iTunes and iPods.  Songs from iTunes are protected so that I can't edit them, which I really like to do.  Also a lot of my favorite bands aren't on iTunes so it's not like I'll use it much anyways.  iPods lack something I really like in an MP3 player, a voice recorder.


You pay for MP3s?

Not that theres anything wrong with it but if you dl them yourself on LimeWire you can edit them and do whatever. You might as well quit iTunes instead of quitting iPod. Because I use iPod and I do whatever I want to my songs.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 52 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007
PSM74, I don't know. They both don't realize it. Oh well. They will get it.

NFE, no problem bro. Anytime.

newfoundError wrote:

newfoundError wrote:
Never heard of the 3 day / 3 play thing can you explain please?


_overnight wrote:
You can share songs through Wi-fi, the songs you share run out after 3 plays, in three days.


Thanks.



Message 53 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2005
Offline
8602 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007
Of course I pay for my MP3s  Yep that's right RIAA

newfoundError wrote:


InsaneHanz wrote:
I hate iTunes and iPods.  Songs from iTunes are protected so that I can't edit them, which I really like to do.  Also a lot of my favorite bands aren't on iTunes so it's not like I'll use it much anyways.  iPods lack something I really like in an MP3 player, a voice recorder.


You pay for MP3s?

Not that theres anything wrong with it but if you dl them yourself on LimeWire you can edit them and do whatever. You might as well quit iTunes instead of quitting iPod. Because I use iPod and I do whatever I want to my songs.



Message 54 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/12/2006
Offline
6397 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007
i have an ipod video. i only used it 3 times.
Bonnie Smiley Happy wuz here.
Message 55 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2005
Offline
3059 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007


InsaneHanz wrote:
I hate iTunes and iPods.  Songs from iTunes are protected so that I can't edit them, which I really like to do.  Also a lot of my favorite bands aren't on iTunes so it's not like I'll use it much anyways.  iPods lack something I really like in an MP3 player, a voice recorder.



A voice recorder is useless. I'm not crazy so I don't need to hear me talk to myself. If I needed it for something else, say college, theres much better solutions out there than a hacked in 10 cent microphone.
 
Songs you get from any legitimate source, except for emusic, are all protected. iTunes, Yahoo, Napster, Zune, Real, Walmart, etc.
 
Technically, you need the permission of the artist to edit their work anyway
 
iTunes has more music than anyother online music store. It's unlikely you can't find what you're looking for.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 56 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/02/2006
Offline
2589 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007


g0lDeNeYe wrote:
i have an ipod video. i only used it 3 times.



Then I must ask why did you buy one or did you recently get it?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 57 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007
It is "mark", but I like the use of "mock" when it's a negative reception (sauron, etc...). See?

Apple is a great company, I just don't like how they bash people for no reason. But whatever, I think Zune is going to be a tough cookie for Apple to chew though.

PSPFREAKERAJD wrote:


_overnight wrote:
Mock my words. 2007 will be the jump off for the Zune.

Burned with desire wrote:
Zune to kill iPod best joke of 2007






Hold tha phone.....I coulda sworn it was MARK my words, not mock.......lmao. Anyways, back to subject, I seriously doubt the fall of the iPod anytime soon. I personally dont care for it, because I can get the same or better for cheaper money, but, I can understand how its helped (and even in some ways worsened with CD sales plumeting) the music industry. Apple must have done something right with it.



Message 58 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/12/2006
Offline
6397 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007


RS_Spyder wrote:


g0lDeNeYe wrote:
i have an ipod video. i only used it 3 times.



Then I must ask why did you buy one or did you recently get it?

it was for free and i got it a week ago.
Bonnie Smiley Happy wuz here.
Message 59 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2005
Offline
3059 posts
 

Re: Death Of Ipods

Jan 17, 2007


_overnight wrote:
It is "mark", but I like the use of "mock" when it's a negative reception (sauron, etc...). See?

Apple is a great company, I just don't like how they bash people for no reason. But whatever, I think Zune is going to be a tough cookie for Apple to chew though.

PSPFREAKERAJD wrote:


_overnight wrote:
Mock my words. 2007 will be the jump off for the Zune.

Burned with desire wrote:
Zune to kill iPod best joke of 2007






Hold tha phone.....I coulda sworn it was MARK my words, not mock.......lmao. Anyways, back to subject, I seriously doubt the fall of the iPod anytime soon. I personally dont care for it, because I can get the same or better for cheaper money, but, I can understand how its helped (and even in some ways worsened with CD sales plumeting) the music industry. Apple must have done something right with it.






But again, if you can have an intelligent conversation for a moment and not mindlessly insult those who prove you wrong, the Zune is failing. The sales of the player are falling daily and even Microsoft is downplaying the unit now. Even Bill Gates went and downplayed the unit. How can anyone believe the Zune will do anything except go into the toilet?
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 60 of 92 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes