Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006
Does 1.5 years count? I learned that no matter how much a person is an idiot now, in the past, he will always be the intelligent one.Smiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 20 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2005
Offline
6219 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006
Dude, you've been here fo over 2 months... Liar.
-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 21 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2006
Offline
3587 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


eman94 wrote:


Hawkeyz799 wrote:
i have learned that ppl will know when you are spamming



Are you saying that I was spamming?


no...i knew someone would say that but i didnt know how else to say it.
like i first started out in the *gasP drumroll* psp general where spam is all i knew
then i came here to ot and when i spammed i got beat by a bat.........
i learned not to spam and everything thing will be allright



same here i came to know about the boards because i wanted info on the PSP and i sawhe frums and got addicted and now here i am

��� user.

Message 22 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


eman94 wrote:


Hawkeyz799 wrote:
i have learned that ppl will know when you are spamming



Are you saying that I was spamming?


no...i knew someone would say that but i didnt know how else to say it.
like i first started out in the *gasP drumroll* psp general where spam is all i knew
then i came here to ot and when i spammed i got beat by a bat.........
i learned not to spam and everything thing will be allright



same here i came to know about the boards because i wanted info on the PSP and i sawhe frums and got addicted and now here i am


ya lol....i cant believe i wanted the psp..
when i got mine it was such a letdown... ;( 

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 23 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
15867 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006
My average words per minute typing has gone up by at least 20

I also made some friends, and everyone here contributes to solving problems when anyone has them (including me) SO THANK YOU PSU!
Message 24 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


thatonekid393 wrote:
My average words per minute typing has gone up by at least 20


I also made some friends, and everyone here contributes to solving problems when anyone has them (including me) SO THANK YOU PSU!


ditto

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 25 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


ssj5vegeta wrote:
Dude, you've been here fo over 2 months... Liar.


Sorry SO MUCH. That was a typo and I will edit it right now.
Message 26 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


eman94 wrote:


ssj5vegeta wrote:
Dude, you've been here fo over 2 months... Liar.


Sorry SO MUCH. That was a typo and I will edit it right now.


lol
Sorry SO MUCH
i like that

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 28 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/03/2002
Offline
13265 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


_overnight wrote:
I didn't have a good experience here, and I definetly didn't learn anything. This is just a forum, a Sony forum to share info. You really shouldn't have any experiences here or anything you learned.


LOL  You sourpuss.  Everything that happens in life is a learning experience.  And if you experience nothing here, learn nothing, and by inference your time here lacks meaning and relevance, then why come here at all?  Surely there's something useful you've gleaned from your frequent visits here?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 29 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Dear PSU: Topic: PSU

Nov 19, 2006


tattooboy wrote:


_overnight wrote:
I didn't have a good experience here, and I definetly didn't learn anything. This is just a forum, a Sony forum to share info. You really shouldn't have any experiences here or anything you learned.


LOL  You sourpuss.  Everything that happens in life is a learning experience.  And if you experience nothing here, learn nothing, and by inference your time here lacks meaning and relevance, then why come here at all?  Surely there's something useful you've gleaned from your frequent visits here?


well of course there is something he has learned..
i think hes trying to be cool....maybe...idk

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 30 of 36 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes