Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Re: Dear New Posters, ...

Dec 2, 2013

The one major thing that worries me is if those users that were on the body building thread might show up again. What a disaster that was.

Message 41 of 45 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Hey! I'm new, I'm trying to get into bodybuilding. What did I do? Smiley Indifferent

photo pistolstarsig1_zps4f1a9f6d.png
Message 42 of 45 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Dec 2, 2013

PlSTOL_STAR wrote:

Hey! I'm new, I'm trying to get into bodybuilding. What did I do? Smiley Indifferent

Let me explain how it all started. Right off the bat, the guy was a fake since he posted a pic that was all around different sites. A few pages later, one guy called out one of my buddies and made a racist remark. That's when I stepped in and talked trash back. All of a sudden out of nowhere, a bunch of new users appeared and started making harsh comments and it basically ended up looking like four chan. They were posting some nasty GIF's on new threads they've made.

Message 43 of 45 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

PlSTOL_STAR wrote:

Let me explain how it all started. Right off the bat, the guy was a fake since he posted a pic that was all around different sites. A few pages later, one guy called out one of my buddies and made a racist remark. That's when I stepped in and talked trash back. All of a sudden out of nowhere, a bunch of new users appeared and started making harsh comments and it basically ended up looking like four chan. They were posting some nasty GIF's on new threads they've made.

Ah ok. Bored children, on the internet, with low self esteem. Sounds like an adventure, lol.Racist huh, Are you Mexican juan?

photo pistolstarsig1_zps4f1a9f6d.png
Message 44 of 45 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Dec 2, 2013

Hey all Smiley Happy

How about, instead of participating in the threads you don't approve of, keeping your posts to the discussions you think you'll enjoy??  If you don't agree with something that someone has posted, please report and move on. Moderation will decide whether or not it was worthy.

Now, I wasn't here this weekend (First Thanksgiving weekend off in 4 years! WEE!), so if you feel like sending me a PM with examples of what went down, I can alert the team.

OT is what you make it. Heart

Oh.... and locked 

Message 45 of 45 (96 Views)