Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Re: Deadly shooting at Newtown, CT

Dec 14, 2012
This may be a bit off-topic, but unfortunately, I have this bad feeling next week is going to be worse...

Whether its people who just can't imagine living through this fake apocalypse, or people that want to bring it on...ugh... superstitious idiots everywhere...

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the 21st, but also wouldn't be that surprised if there is some connection :smileysad:

Still absolutely terrible.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 154 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3992 posts

Dec 14, 2012

This is way worst since Columbine and Virginia Tech. Actually they said this is way worst then Columbine. I think they said it the second or worst shooting in America History.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 154 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 14, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
This may be a bit off-topic, but unfortunately, I have this bad feeling next week is going to be worse...

Whether its people who just can't imagine living through this fake apocalypse, or people that want to bring it on...ugh... superstitious idiots everywhere...

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the 21st, but also wouldn't be that surprised if there is some connection :smileysad:

Still absolutely terrible.

I was literally just thinking this.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 154 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13351 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I literally just heard about this. I cannot imagine how the victims' parents feel right now. Words can't describe my feelings adequately. RIP to the victims of the shooter, who I hope burns in hell.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 154 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

I wonder if the mother got fired ?? People don't know what it feels like to be out of luck and think you got to treat them like dirt. Why, because you think your in a higher authority and you think you can pick or tease that person.

Let's start taking care of our own people, instead of just ignoring them. And, thinking you are god and your word is it. Sometimes you think you maybe right but really you could wrong if you just sat back and  look around and relaxed a little bit.

Worst shooting ever. Pray

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 154 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Dec 14, 2012

From CNN:

[Updated at 3:54 p.m. ET] Three guns were found at the scene, CNN's Susan Candiotti reports. According to a law enforcement source, the third weapon found on the scene was a .223 Bushmaster. The other weapons, previously reported, are a Glock, and a Sig-Sauer. No word on the models of Glock or Sig-Sauer.

[Updated at 3:51 p.m. ET] A federal law enforcement source tells CNN's John King the information from the scene is that the shooter arrived and headed directly toward and to his mother’s classroom. That and the other information now emerging - another family member killed, police interviews - lead them to believe his mother was the primary target. But they note he also came armed with clear intention of mass killing.

[Updated at 3:45 p.m. ET] There were a total of 27 people dead at the school, Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police said.

Six adults, 20 children and the shooter were killed. Eighteen students were pronounced dead at the scene, and two others died at the hospital, said Lt. Paul Vance of the Connecticut State Police. The six adults died at the scene.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 154 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Our world N.A. is so cruel!! Other countries must really be laughing at us now. Obama, actually cried. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 154 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
206 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

His mother was a kindergarten teacher. He went to her class and shot her and proceeded to shoot the children. I think I am going to be sick. I can't imagine what would possess a person to do something like this! Updated that it was 20 children   :'(  and 7 adults. My heart is breaking, my prayers and heart go to those families in Newtown CT. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!! Dear Lord be with these families today and hold them in your arms. 

UPDATE: According to reports his mom was at home where he shot her, then went to the school. Doesn't make sense! Who could hate so much as to kill little children?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 154 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8171 posts

Dec 15, 2012

darknovaxp wrote:

More cannon fodder for the anti-guns liberals. I would very much like to keep my firearms.

I was going to stay out of this topic b/c I knew there would be someone who'd instantly bypass all normal human sympathy for the horrible tragedy that occured and make it political. That someone is you.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 154 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

So do we have to send our kids to school with guns now? Mace? You would do anything to protect your kids. You know another shooting will happen.  Sad to say!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 154 (109 Views)
0 Likes