Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007


Primo101 wrote:


SSJ3Cloud wrote:


49er_477 wrote:
No help for you until you play GOW with me again.Smiley Tongue


awww crap


Don't worry I'll be on your team


yay! i sent you an invite on xbl
Message 21 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007
I stopped playing this game because the game design itself is a huge piss off. Shame since I'm a huge zombie/Dawn of The Dead fan.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 22 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007
how can you not like this game? you get thousands of zombies and anything is a weapon!!!!!

Clinton514 wrote:
I stopped playing this game because the game design itself is a huge piss off. Shame since I'm a huge zombie/Dawn of The Dead fan.



Message 23 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007
I really like the simple zombie killing. It's just that certain missions of the game are near impossible to complete the first time around without missing another.

SSJ3Cloud wrote:
how can you not like this game? you get thousands of zombies and anything is a weapon!!!!!

Clinton514 wrote:
I stopped playing this game because the game design itself is a huge piss off. Shame since I'm a huge zombie/Dawn of The Dead fan.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 24 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007
ya i know what you mean i just re did the game and i had a way to easily lvl up and i got to lvl 19 just doing that over and over again it really helps.

EDIT: oh and THE TEXT IS TOOOOOOOOOO small

Clinton514 wrote:
I really like the simple zombie killing. It's just that certain missions of the game are near impossible to complete the first time around without missing another.

SSJ3Cloud wrote:
how can you not like this game? you get thousands of zombies and anything is a weapon!!!!!

Clinton514 wrote:
I stopped playing this game because the game design itself is a huge piss off. Shame since I'm a huge zombie/Dawn of The Dead fan.











Message Edited by SSJ3Cloud on 01-17-2007 08:49 AM
Message 25 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007


SSJ3Cloud wrote:
ya i know what you mean i just re did the game and i had a way to easily lvl up and i got to lvl 19 just doing that over and over again it really helps.

EDIT: oh and THE TEXT IS TOOOOOOOOOO small

Clinton514 wrote:
I really like the simple zombie killing. It's just that certain missions of the game are near impossible to complete the first time around without missing another.

SSJ3Cloud wrote:
how can you not like this game? you get thousands of zombies and anything is a weapon!!!!!

Clinton514 wrote:
I stopped playing this game because the game design itself is a huge piss off. Shame since I'm a huge zombie/Dawn of The Dead fan.











Message Edited by SSJ3Cloud on 01-17-2007 08:49 AM




The text isn't an issue. Sure, you have to squint but that's fine by me. If I played it on the HDTV downstairs, it's beautiful.

I haven't actually finished the 72 Hour mode yet. I'm in the last hour I think but just haven't returned to finish it off.
Message 26 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: Dead Rising help

Jan 17, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:


SSJ3Cloud wrote:
ya i know what you mean i just re did the game and i had a way to easily lvl up and i got to lvl 19 just doing that over and over again it really helps.

EDIT: oh and THE TEXT IS TOOOOOOOOOO small

Clinton514 wrote:
I really like the simple zombie killing. It's just that certain missions of the game are near impossible to complete the first time around without missing another.

SSJ3Cloud wrote:
how can you not like this game? you get thousands of zombies and anything is a weapon!!!!!

Clinton514 wrote:
I stopped playing this game because the game design itself is a huge piss off. Shame since I'm a huge zombie/Dawn of The Dead fan.











Message Edited by SSJ3Cloud on 01-17-2007 08:49 AM




The text isn't an issue. Sure, you have to squint but that's fine by me. If I played it on the HDTV downstairs, it's beautiful.

I haven't actually finished the 72 Hour mode yet. I'm in the last hour I think but just haven't returned to finish it off.

i would be almost done BUUUUUT my 360 is messing up ...*sniff*..i miss gears
Message 27 of 27 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes