Fender Bender
4118 posts

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but i see it makes my life easier

Act like no one gets their things done........
I'm a college student with a 3.2 GPA, hold it down at my job, pay rent and tuition, got a girl that loves me............it's not that big of a deal Lord. I maintain and stay lifted.

good man good man:smileyhappy: i mean teenagers

If you are a teenager and hold down what you need.........and got priorities straight.....and stay lifted....MORE POWER TO YOU.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but i see it makes my life easier

I'm a college student with a 3.2 GPA, hold it down at my job, pay rent and tuition, got a girl that loves me............it's not that big of a deal Lord. I maintain and stay lifted.

If you are a teenager and hold down what you need.........and got priorities straight.....and stay lifted....MORE POWER TO YOU.

im nearly 17 soon to be army, i dont party im called an over achicever but i could care less i plan on making a good life for myself a family in my future
true love waits
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

im nearly 17 soon to be army, i dont party im called an over achicever but i could care less i plan on making a good life for myself a family in my future

Well don't say they should be locked up. I know it's illegal but if you're chill about it, do what you do. I see old ladies on porches doing their thing. I know young kids who maintain and do their thing. In no way should they be locked up.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Re: Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
..........??????..............
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Dec 2, 2006
all my friends are taking sats tomorrow so we cant party

Image hosting by Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Dec 2, 2006

!!!!!!! wrote:

Your friends heard of adderall?  That will wake them right up.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

BakedPigeon wrote:

!!!!!!! wrote:

Your friends heard of adderall?  That will wake them right up.

I was hungover when I took my SAT's. Some genius on that collegeboard scheduled them for the day after halloween. Alot of hurt kids taking the exam.

Still banged an 1100 (old point system).........

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Just because you party does not mean you cant have a "good life" and a "future".  Do what you like and just enjoy life. 

Message Edited by BakedPigeon on 12-01-2006 05:08 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

BakedPigeon wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Just because you party does not mean you cant have a "good life" and a "future".  Do what you like and just enjoy life. 

Message Edited by BakedPigeon on 12-01-2006 05:08 PM

The only problem with that is if I did what I liked......I would be socially unacceptable. ha. Have to maintain to a degree. But yea, enjoy the "recreation" as much as you can.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes