Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:


Gta player wrote:
ha what are you on forums?! its friday! end of busy work/school week, you should be getting wasted and partying hard. ha what am i on here for? Smiley Tongue


I wish I was getting wasted and partying hard but today is not everyones friday sorry.


Baked Pigeon.........MY MAN! hahahaha



I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 11 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/21/2006
Offline
784 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
where you going?

DGProlific wrote:
Killing some time until I get ready to leave out for tonight



~Gears Of War Monthly Rankings: ???~
Message 12 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
  1. I'm bored
  2. There's no party in this town sadly
  3. I'm bored
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 13 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
4275 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:
  1. I'm bored
  2. There's no party in this town sadly
  3. I'm bored


no partiess? damnn, there are always parties, here. I should be at one now.
Message 14 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but i see it makes my life easier


Act like no one gets their things done........
I'm a college student with a 3.2 GPA, hold it down at my job, pay rent and tuition, got a girl that loves me............it's not that big of a deal Lord. I maintain and stay lifted.


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 15 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006


Hurt Piece wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but i see it makes my life easier


Act like no one gets their things done........
I'm a college student with a 3.2 GPA, hold it down at my job, pay rent and tuition, got a girl that loves me............it's not that big of a deal Lord. I maintain and stay lifted.


good man good manSmiley Happy i mean teenagers
true love waits
Message 16 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but  in juvie i see it makes my life easier

teenagers i am speaking of


Message Edited by Lord of dragons on 12-01-2006 04:51 PM

Message Edited by Lord of dragons on 12-01-2006 04:52 PM
true love waits
Message 17 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/16/2005
Offline
8773 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
Nothing much. I'm bored but going online here.
Message 18 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006


Gta player wrote:


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:
  1. I'm bored
  2. There's no party in this town sadly
  3. I'm bored


no partiess? damnn, there are always parties, here. I should be at one now.


Nope it's a small town and there's hardly anything to do. Neither of my friends are having a party this weekend which sucks.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 19 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/12/2005
Offline
1377 posts
 

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
Going with my friends. They're performing at some club. I think they might put me on the spot so I'm going to have to do something also. My birthday just passed, so we're celebrating it tonight.

hunterevan2012 wrote:
where you going?

DGProlific wrote:
Killing some time until I get ready to leave out for tonight






Message 20 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes