Fender Bender
4118 posts

Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but i see it makes my life easier

Act like no one gets their things done........
I'm a college student with a 3.2 GPA, hold it down at my job, pay rent and tuition, got a girl that loves me............it's not that big of a deal Lord. I maintain and stay lifted.

good man good manSmiley Happy i mean teenagers

If you are a teenager and hold down what you need.........and got priorities straight.....and stay lifted....MORE POWER TO YOU.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 21 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
anyone who at this age wastes their lives on drinking and illegal acitivties should be locked up but i see it makes my life easier

I'm a college student with a 3.2 GPA, hold it down at my job, pay rent and tuition, got a girl that loves me............it's not that big of a deal Lord. I maintain and stay lifted.

If you are a teenager and hold down what you need.........and got priorities straight.....and stay lifted....MORE POWER TO YOU.

im nearly 17 soon to be army, i dont party im called an over achicever but i could care less i plan on making a good life for myself a family in my future
true love waits
Message 22 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

im nearly 17 soon to be army, i dont party im called an over achicever but i could care less i plan on making a good life for myself a family in my future

Well don't say they should be locked up. I know it's illegal but if you're chill about it, do what you do. I see old ladies on porches doing their thing. I know young kids who maintain and do their thing. In no way should they be locked up.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 23 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Re: Re: DAMN. Who's online?

Dec 2, 2006
..........??????..............
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 24 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6298 posts

Dec 2, 2006
all my friends are taking sats tomorrow so we cant party

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 25 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Dec 2, 2006

!!!!!!! wrote:

Your friends heard of adderall?  That will wake them right up.
Message 26 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

BakedPigeon wrote:

!!!!!!! wrote:

Your friends heard of adderall?  That will wake them right up.

I was hungover when I took my SAT's. Some genius on that collegeboard scheduled them for the day after halloween. Alot of hurt kids taking the exam.

Still banged an 1100 (old point system).........

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 27 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Just because you party does not mean you cant have a "good life" and a "future".  Do what you like and just enjoy life. 

Message Edited by BakedPigeon on 12-01-2006 05:08 PM
Message 28 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

BakedPigeon wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Just because you party does not mean you cant have a "good life" and a "future".  Do what you like and just enjoy life. 

Message Edited by BakedPigeon on 12-01-2006 05:08 PM

The only problem with that is if I did what I liked......I would be socially unacceptable. ha. Have to maintain to a degree. But yea, enjoy the "recreation" as much as you can.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 29 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes