Dec 26 2006
By: #5Bears~ I Only Post Everything 1259 posts

:D SUCH A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

5 replies 2 views Edited Dec 26, 2006
Today I got the last part of my christmas present and now i'm soo happy.. i got  a laptop for christmas and today i got a wireless router! now i was wondering.. does anyone here play online with dsl?  i'm thinkin about hookin my 360 up to the internet..  but would dsl be fast enough? or should i just forget about it?
thanks!!!
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
968 posts

Re: :D SUCH A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

Dec 26, 2006
I think that will be fast enough. I run with it and have no problems.
XbL GamerTag:
Xx IronMan91 xX
Jump In
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Dec 26, 2006
It should be fast enough. I use it and I have never had any problem with any of my games.
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Dec 26, 2006
cool .. now i just gotta get a cord long enough the one it came with is gona be a couple feet short
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2261 posts

Dec 26, 2006
"...forget about it, what good am I? I wanna shut down for good."...........................get cable man j/k

go for it

#5 Bears wrote:
Today I got the last part of my christmas present and now i'm soo happy.. i got  a laptop for christmas and today i got a wireless router! now i was wondering.. does anyone here play online with dsl?  i'm thinkin about hookin my 360 up to the internet..  but would dsl be fast enough? or should i just forget about it?
thanks!!!

Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Dec 27, 2006

#5 Bears wrote:
thanks!!!

u athiest

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes