Highlighted
Dec 12 2006
By: the_flame_alchemist~ Fender Bender 4753 posts

Cyrsis delayed AGAIN?

3 replies 4 views Edited Dec 12, 2006
German developer Crytek has announced another, unspecified delay to its hotly anticipated next-gen PC shooter Crysis.

The news came straight from the company's CEO, Cevat Yerli, in an open letter addressed directly to Far Cry fans.

"I wanted to...set the record straight," Yerli writes. "The game will ship a little later than planned," he mentions, without specifically mentioning a new date. "Taking the extra time in the studio is the right decision" for Crysis," he adds.

According to Yerli, Crytek is currently working to polish two key elements: system requirements and multiplayer gameplay. Yerli promises that Crysis will run on the "widest variety of PC configs, starting from entry-level PC's up to the hard-core game rigs."

Crysis is the first high-profile game for Windows Vista, and takes advantage of the operating system's support for Direct X 10, which grants far more graphical processing power than ever before.

WT.F? We're gonna have to wait even longer now... this sucks.
Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
968 posts

Re: Cyrsis delayed AGAIN?

Dec 12, 2006
I would rather have games delayed instead of them being crap because they rushed them. So it doesnt bother me pluse i have lots of other games I dont mind playing waiting for this game even though i dont know what this game is. Heard of it saw pics of it looks **bleep**in awesome.
XbL GamerTag:
Xx IronMan91 xX
Jump In
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3378 posts

Dec 12, 2006
That's a good thing, they should take all the time they need to make it that much better.  And release with as few amount of bugs as possible.
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8643 posts

Dec 12, 2006
Idk of that game
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes