Splicer
70 posts

Re: Cup Noodles

May 1, 2013

THIS, but the teriyaki chicken flavor.

Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Message 21 of 27 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33648 posts

May 1, 2013

i once had a big box of beef Cup Noodles i got from CostCo last year in my garage. there were like 12 cups in it. anyway, last winter i went to go get one because a warm Cup Noodles sounded good, and BOOM all the freaking cups were empty.

mice had chewed through each cup and eaten EVERYTHING inside of them. 12 Cup Noodles gone in a matter of less than a month.

funny thing is ive never had an issue with mice before or since. guess the darn thing sniffed out the noodles and went to town then left. Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 27 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7543 posts

May 1, 2013

Oh man I hope it wasn't too hard to recoop the money lost on that purchase Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 27 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

May 1, 2013

I love a cup of noodles.

Message 24 of 27 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

May 1, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

i once had a big box of beef Cup Noodles i got from CostCo last year in my garage. there were like 12 cups in it. anyway, last winter i went to go get one because a warm Cup Noodles sounded good, and BOOM all the freaking cups were empty.

mice had chewed through each cup and eaten EVERYTHING inside of them. 12 Cup Noodles gone in a matter of less than a month.

funny thing is ive never had an issue with mice before or since. guess the darn thing sniffed out the noodles and went to town then left. Smiley Very Happy

You should have checked the yard for a dead mouse lol.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 25 of 27 (39 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33648 posts

May 1, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

You should have checked the yard for a dead mouse lol.

ive never seen a mouse in my garage or anywhere near my house, it was weird.

i even set up some live traps to try and catch some, but nope, no mice. although i watched a raccoon spend a good 20 minutes trying to get all the misc food i put in it. that was quite amusing. Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 27 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 1, 2013
speaking of anime noodle-correlations...we actually have a ramen noodle restaurant here in the middle of nowhere TX...you can sit at the bar and pretend to be naruto!
Message 27 of 27 (33 Views)
0 Likes