Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Re: Crazy wind storm here right now

Jan 5, 2007

ThePitBull wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:
Lucky I agree with you on that one, it sure feels nice sleeping while a storm is going on

yo dude, check out the thread makers registration date!!

Smiley Surprised naughtyind2.gif

Yea lmao my family is gonna be suprised when i tell them i celebrate 4-20...and my name isnt thread maker lol its Swattkidd to u

Message Edited by swattkidd on 01-05-2007 02:17 AM
Message 11 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Jan 5, 2007
You must be in SoCal, because there's a ginormous, freezing storm blowing in tonight. I'm out in the desert area...no high winds yet but it's like in the 20's right now. I can sleep through storms like no other, they actually help me fall asleep. Especially the windy storms, because I grew up in an area where it was windy ALL the time, so anything under 40 MPH is like a breeze to me.
OTR
Message 12 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Jan 5, 2007

GamerGuy15 wrote:
You must be in SoCal, because there's a ginormous, freezing storm blowing in tonight. I'm out in the desert area...no high winds yet but it's like in the 20's right now. I can sleep through storms like no other, they actually help me fall asleep. Especially the windy storms, because I grew up in an area where it was windy ALL the time, so anything under 40 MPH is like a breeze to me.

ahha yea its getting even stronger right now, and lol i dont know if im in soCAL ahhaha i actually think im in Nor cal, like few hours away from san fran and san jose...
Message 13 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Jan 5, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

GamerGuy15 wrote:

ahha yea its getting even stronger right now, and lol i dont know if im in soCAL ahhaha i actually think im in Nor cal, like few hours away from san fran and san jose...

Eh, middle Cal, but yeah the storm is pretty big, so it affects us all.
OTR
Message 14 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Jan 5, 2007
I live by the water, so any rain storm floods me, and hurricanes and Nor'easters suckSmiley Sad

Message 15 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Jan 5, 2007

swattkidd wrote:
Yea well the wind is blowing like crazy i mean its hitting the windows hard and its kind of nice that i dont have school tommorow and what not, i like sleeping when there is a storm outside, how about you guys, is there a "storm" in your area? and do you like sleeping durring storms? I havent really looked outside though to see if anything has fallen or what not but i dont like looking out my window at night cuz im afraid i will see a hobo looking back at me trying to get in....dont ask

No snow, no storm. Nothing here.
Message 16 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Jan 5, 2007
dosent snow here

Message 17 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes