Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2007
By: PikachuSnowman Treasure Hunter 7685 posts

Could someone give me a link to one of these?

41 replies 1 views Edited Jan 24, 2007
Can someone give me a link to a high-definition digital versatile disk to Blu-Ray converter?  I need to convert some obsolete high-definition digital verstaile disks to Blu-Ray!  I know that I am behind, since I still own high-definition digital versatile disks, but I am slowly upgrading!  My Blu-Ray collection is growing at an alarming rate!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Re: Could someone give me a link to one of these?

Jan 24, 2007
You can call them HD-DVDs you know....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Jan 24, 2007

thatonekid393 wrote:

Abbreviations are too ambiguous!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 24, 2007
That would be breaking the copy-right protection on the disks, and therefore it would be illegal, and you'd need a HD-DVD drive and a Blu-ray drive in your computer, and that's even if you could break the copy-right protection...illegally.
APPLE SPY
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Aowen wrote:
That would be breaking the copy-right protection on the disks, and therefore it would be illegal, and you'd need a HD-DVD drive and a Blu-ray drive in your computer, and that's even if you could break the copy-right protection...illegally.

It is not illegal if I am copying my own data from one disk to another.  I saved something on a high-definition digital versatile disk and want to transfer it to a Blu-Ray disk.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Jan 24, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

It is not illegal if I am copying my own data from one disk to another.  I saved something on a high-definition digital versatile disk and want to transfer it to a Blu-Ray disk.

What type of data?
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 24, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

It's not illegal to transfer it, but it is illegal to break the copy-right protection, which you must do in order to transfer the data. So yes, it is illegal...sorry:smileysad:
APPLE SPY
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Jan 24, 2007

PikachuSnowman wrote:
Can someone give me a link to a high-definition digital versatile disk to Blu-Ray converter?  I need to convert some obsolete high-definition digital verstaile disks to Blu-Ray!  I know that I am behind, since I still own high-definition digital versatile disks, but I am slowly upgrading!  My Blu-Ray collection is growing at an alarming rate!

What's wrong with your HD-DVDs? HD-DVD > Blu-Ray

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Jan 24, 2007

thatonekid393 wrote:

He does it on purpose to be extra annoying. =/
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 24, 2007

NY KNICKS wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

What's wrong with your HD-DVDs? HD-DVD > Blu-Ray

HD-DVDs only go up to a resolution of 1080i I believe, not sure, Blu-ray do 1080p, and hold a lot more data.....

But then again the pron industry choose HD-DVDs..soo.....but then again...LG's new player changes that all...
APPLE SPY
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes