Jun 01 2013
By: Edin99 I Only Post Everything 1173 posts

Could someone fill me in of to why this forum went back to Lithium style?

4 replies 110 views Edited Jun 1, 2013

I stop going to this forum once Jive was implemented. It's really exciting to see how this forum looks now and has encouraged me to be more active as i once was in this forum (still a wonderful place regardless). 

I  was just wonder what factors led to this change? Thx

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
732 posts

Re: Could someone fill me in of to why this forum went back to Lithium style?

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Edin99 wrote:

I stop going to this forum once Jive was implemented. It's really exciting to see how this forum looks now and has encouraged me to be more active as i once was in this forum (still a wonderful place regardless). 

I personally preferred it back in PSP/PS3 general discussion boards along with each and every game getting its own board.

It seemed much more active back then in 2008/2009. Although it was a mess. I never would venture into the PS3 boards. Usually stuck inside the PSP boards and specific boards like Wipeout pulse and Jeanne D'arc.

Those games had small but tight active communities. PSP had a robust community, and I think almost every board was more active than how it is now with the Playstation General, besides extremely niche games.

Definitely feels like to me the boards communities have downsized alot compared to now and then.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (104 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Thanks for the input, Gadirok. totally forgot that the psp community had game sections for its games.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4920 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Gadirok wrote:

Edin99 wrote:

I personally preferred it back in PSP/PS3 general discussion boards along with each and every game getting its own board.

It seemed much more active back then in 2008/2009. Although it was a mess. I never would venture into the PS3 boards. Usually stuck inside the PSP boards and specific boards like Wipeout pulse and Jeanne D'arc.

Those games had small but tight active communities. PSP had a robust community, and I think almost every board was more active than how it is now with the Playstation General, besides extremely niche games.

Definitely feels like to me the boards communities have downsized alot compared to now and then.

I remember the PSP boards. There was a lot going on then. 

I remember liking portals a lot too. Those were pretty cool to a  younger me. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25983 posts

Jun 1, 2013

this place seems to never stop changing

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes