Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 07 2007
By: SidtheMod~ Uncharted Territory 1651 posts

Core 360 and Live

7 replies 1 views Edited Jan 7, 2007
Does the core 360 come with Live? How does all that online stuff for xbox work? Do you have to pay? And do you NEED to have the headset to play online?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11961 posts

Re: Core 360 and Live

Jan 7, 2007
although you can play live with a core and without a headset you really shouldnt.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Jan 7, 2007
You don't need headset for live.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9822 posts

Jan 7, 2007
Core coms with Xbox Live
Its simple, enter your contact information and have a high speed connection and your in.
No you dont have to, Gold=pay Silver=Free
No you dont.
________________________________________________________________________---
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4814 posts

Jan 7, 2007

Sid the Mod wrote:
Does the core 360 come with Live? How does all that online stuff for xbox work? Do you have to pay? And do you NEED to have the headset to play online?

i'm not sure if it comes with silver live or not. either way you have to buy the Gold membership for Live. you do have to pay. it's $8 for a single month card. $20 for a 3 month card i think. and maybe $50 for a 12 month. you don't need the headset, but it makes games a lot more enjoyable.

i would reccommend the premium 360, that comes with the wireless controller, hard drive and headset...more bang for your buck.

also, with Xbox Live Silver, you can not play games online, you can only message and download media off of the Marketplace. you do not have to pay for Silver.

for Gold, you have to pay, but you play games online, can enter tournaments and competitions.

Message Edited by sdobbs20 on 01-07-2007 09:51 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Jan 7, 2007

sdobbs20 wrote:

Sid the Mod wrote:

i'm not sure if it comes with silver live or not. either way you have to buy the Gold membership for Live. you do have to pay. it's $8 for a single month card. $20 for a 3 month card i think. and maybe $50 for a 12 month. you don't need the headset, but it makes games a lot more enjoyable.

i would reccommend the premium 360, that comes with the wireless controller, hard drive and headset...more bang for your buck.

The problem is, I don't have that extra 'buck'.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11961 posts

Jan 7, 2007

Sid the Mod wrote:

sdobbs20 wrote:

Sid the Mod wrote:

then dont buy it until you have the buck
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4814 posts

Jan 7, 2007

Sid the Mod wrote:

sdobbs20 wrote:

Sid the Mod wrote:

i see. i would save up more money to get the premium package. do anything you can for some money. you will be very satisfied with the premium package.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes