Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007

ira-badman89 wrote:
problem is, your a sweaty little teenager who thinks he is clever, not goin happen is it boss!

You truly are a bad man.
You have my permission to go away forever.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 21 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Jan 11, 2007
I'd see it.
Message 22 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 11, 2007
Thanks.

Axelhack wrote:
I'd see it.

Message 23 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8200 posts

Jan 11, 2007

_overnight wrote:
Feedback people.

Thanks tP

woot! tP
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 24 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 11, 2007
I hate to think about men thinking about sweaty teenage boys... wait... MJ is that you?

ira-badman89 wrote:
problem is, your a sweaty little teenager who thinks he is clever, not goin happen is it boss!

Message 25 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4565 posts

Jan 11, 2007
wouldn't animals attacking us be different than nature's wrath? (just saying to keep it in context of the given plot /Smiley Happy)

_overnight wrote:
Thanks for the support. I agree with you.

Yeah, I thought it would be cool to see houses get caved in, people actually falling into cracks. And possibly the animals attacking too.

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
the title reminds me of ness /heh
the plot sounds good, but the movie would be /meh without a good producer and director.(and a good lead)
/lol @ shadowcyke... in this description, you cant make the lead a girl, it says 'he'...but female would be more dramatic.
the best thing would be how earth exactly gets at us... becides a little heat/chill. Robot Happy

~
Message 26 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 11, 2007
Glad you asked. Well "Gaia" would posion the food the animals eat, and possibly making the animals "mad". It would also be an idea when she poisons the water, and all the food gets posion. Of course, this movie will most likely end with all mankind extinct. Never know though.

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
wouldn't animals attacking us be different than nature's wrath? (just saying to keep it in context of the given plot /Smiley Happy)

_overnight wrote:

Yeah, I thought it would be cool to see houses get caved in, people actually falling into cracks. And possibly the animals attacking too.

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
the plot sounds good, but the movie would be /meh without a good producer and director.(and a good lead)
/lol @ shadowcyke... in this description, you cant make the lead a girl, it says 'he'...but female would be more dramatic.
the best thing would be how earth exactly gets at us... becides a little heat/chill. Robot Happy

Message 27 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Jan 11, 2007

_overnight wrote:
Glad you asked. Well "Gaia" would posion the food the animals eat, and possibly making the animals "mad". It would also be an idea when she poisons the water, and all the food gets posion. Of course, this movie will most likely end with all mankind extinct. Never know though.

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:

_overnight wrote:

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:

The poison could brainwash everyone to be slaves of "mother earth", and for the rest of eternity man will be zombified restoring the earth to its original state?  lol, i'm not too great with ideas off the top of my head.
Message 28 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Jan 11, 2007
I'd watch it.
49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Message 29 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 11, 2007
That's actually a great sounding idea.

Slapshot55 wrote:

_overnight wrote:

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:

_overnight wrote:

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:

The poison could brainwash everyone to be slaves of "mother earth", and for the rest of eternity man will be zombified restoring the earth to its original state?  lol, i'm not too great with ideas off the top of my head.

Message 30 of 32 (0 Views)
0 Likes