Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
oooooh, I'm interested
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
Good question. I was thinking like maybe for a class project, they grew plants. Maybe his like somehow attacked him when he got home, or let out a posinous gas.

Slapshot55 wrote:


Hofman101 wrote:


Slapshot55 wrote:
 


What the hell? His idea is nothing like The Day After Tomorrow...Smiley Indifferent



oh, i read the wording wrong, but how exactly would he find that out?  The earth grows a mouth and tells him?



Message 12 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
Feedback people.



Thanks tP
Message 13 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/03/2005
Offline
4565 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
the title reminds me of ness /heh
the plot sounds good, but the movie would be /meh without a good producer and director.(and a good lead)
/lol @ shadowcyke... in this description, you cant make the lead a girl, it says 'he'...but female would be more dramatic.
the best thing would be how earth exactly gets at us... becides a little heat/chill. Robot Happy
~
Message 14 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/12/2005
Offline
11225 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
How does he find out the earth is attacking?

Oh, okay. Cool idea tho.


Message Edited by who8myrice on 01-10-2007 06:52 PM
Message 15 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
Thanks for the support. I agree with you.

Yeah, I thought it would be cool to see houses get caved in, people actually falling into cracks. And possibly the animals attacking too.

PSY.GUY.3 wrote:
the title reminds me of ness /heh
the plot sounds good, but the movie would be /meh without a good producer and director.(and a good lead)
/lol @ shadowcyke... in this description, you cant make the lead a girl, it says 'he'...but female would be more dramatic.
the best thing would be how earth exactly gets at us... becides a little heat/chill. Robot Happy



Message 16 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
Thanks.

who8myrice wrote:
How does he find out the earth is attacking?

Oh, okay. Cool idea tho.


Message Edited by who8myrice on 01-10-2007 06:52 PM


Message 17 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
problem is, your a sweaty little teenager who thinks he is clever, not goin happen is it boss!
Message 18 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/08/2005
Offline
12385 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007
?

ira-badman89 wrote:
problem is, your a sweaty little teenager who thinks he is clever, not goin happen is it boss!



Message 19 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: Cool Movie Idea?

Jan 11, 2007


ira-badman89 wrote:
problem is, your a sweaty little teenager who thinks he is clever, not goin happen is it boss!



how do you know he's sweaty?Smiley Indifferent
never mind...I'd rather not know the answerSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 20 of 32 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes