22 replies 222 views Edited Sep 8, 2013

Definitely an attention getter

Message 1 of 23 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Re: Controversial Truck Decal

Sep 8, 2013
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but some people freak out over the smallest things.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 2 of 23 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Sep 8, 2013
Wow, those are some impressive decals.

I'm not sure who exactly would want that one of the tied up woman but it's probably actually a blessing in disguise. Clearly it would serve as a warning for women to avoid the driver.

Unless, of course, they're in to that kinda thing..... Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 23 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4811 posts

Sep 8, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but some people freak out over the smallest things.

That they do. 

taker-77 wrote:
Wow, those are some impressive decals.

I'm not sure who exactly would want that one of the tied up woman but it's probably actually a blessing in disguise. Clearly it would serve as a warning for women to avoid the driver.

Unless, of course, they're in to that kinda thing..... Smiley Wink

I would definitely take a second look if I saw on of them in front of me.

Message 4 of 23 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36722 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Those are awesome.  I don't see anyone being really fooled by that in traffic.  The image is flat and out of place.  Any back and forth motion at all would reveal it as a decal.  Only when you take a still picture of it does it actually look like a real woman in the truck bed.

It's like those elaborate 3-d sidewalk paintings of the ground collapsing.  They only look real from one angle.  Change the angle and the whole thing is revealed as a fake.

Message 5 of 23 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Just gotta hope someone doesn't freak out too much over any specific decal and then cause an accident.

That would be just terrible.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 6 of 23 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Sep 8, 2013

These are hilarious and creative...

But Gadget is right...honestly, you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that's real in a traffic situation, and if it was sitting still... you could easily walk up to it and investigate for yourself..

Now, the women being tied up, is it twisted? yea, a little... but people need to lighten up.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 7 of 23 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Sep 8, 2013

If it was a man no one would care 

Message 8 of 23 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Sep 8, 2013

I think that one is incredibly stupid because it has the possibility to freak someone out. If you are driving at night and you do not get a perfectly good look at it, that is going to be trouble.

I respect someone's right to make stupid things and be creative, but I also am not one for making people believe I am kidnapping a woman.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 9 of 23 (142 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Sep 8, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

I think that one is incredibly stupid because it has the possibility to freak someone out. If you are driving at night and you do not get a perfectly good look at it, that is going to be trouble.

I respect someone's right to make stupid things and be creative, but I also am not one for making people believe I am kidnapping a woman.

eh...no. If you're driving at night, your headlights would reflect off the glossy decal. 

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 10 of 23 (127 Views)
0 Likes