Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 06 2013
By: Merlance First Son 10 posts
Accepted Solution

Contacting Sony

3 replies 104 views Edited Jan 6, 2013

Hello i have been looking around and was wondering if anyone could help contact a sony representive.

I made a New Years Revelution to lose weight and instead of going to the gym I was planning on using the Playstation Move and documenting my progress. I plan on calling  it Gaming In Motion.

I would just like to make sure i don't get a legal trouble over this.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Contacting Sony

Jan 6, 2013

First, don't make it New Years RESOLUTION  to lose weight, people never stick to those goals.  

The MOVE can help you lose weight but if your looking for MAJOR goal loosing weight and using the MOVE, you will have to do other things and not just using  The MOVE.  The MOVE, will help somewhat but will also make your arms very tired.   

They don't screw around when you get to the GOLD MEDAL rounds. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Well its more then just a new years reveloution it's that i have to lose weight. My father was just dignosed with diabetes and i'm next considering i'm over 300 pounds.

Yes your right i have to do more then just use the Move but i plan one a change in diet and i'm planing on useing mostly the dance games so a bit more then just using my arms but if a game has move option i plan to use it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29114 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Merlance wrote:

Hello i have been looking around and was wondering if anyone could help contact a sony representive.

I made a New Years Revelution to lose weight and instead of going to the gym I was planning on using the Playstation Move and documenting my progress. I plan on calling  it Gaming In Motion.

I would just like to make sure i don't get a legal trouble over this.

Good luck on your NYR, I could do with losing a few pounds myself!

As for "getting into trouble", not unless you're using Sony as some official sponsor or using their name without prior authorization or something like that then you'll be fine.

If you still want to contact Sony their contact details can be found at the bottom of this page under "contact us".

Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)