Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Conspiracy Theory?

Feb 9, 2013
I believe 9/11 was an inside job as well. Well all saw Bush sitting there in disbelief and didn't do anything. I understand he was kids but he could've left.
FEMA*

If was president at that time and that happened on my watch. I would've gotten up my from seat and SAID watch this America. You wanna screw with our country, its on now. Every military member would've been activated and Bin Ladden would've been dead within the 24hrs of the attack.
Message 11 of 25 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
I believe 9/11 was an inside job as well. Well all saw Bush sitting there in disbelief and didn't do anything. I understand he was kids but he could've left.
FEMA*

If was president at that time and that happened on my watch. I would've gotten up my from seat and SAID watch this America. You wanna screw with our country, its on now. Every military member would've been activated and Bin Ladden would've been dead within the 24hrs of the attack.

I dont think  9/11 was a inside job. I think jr bush was a bad president though,  his dad was way better.

I think  dont anyone could get away with  doing that, it  like 5-30 million  dollars tax free to whistle blow on people in the private sector or  military. The guy  that whistle blowed on Erron  got 2.5 million tax free dollars and  put in protection services, no one knows where he is today. I think they did lie to invade iraq  with  weapon of destruction lie.. But i dont think they went& folk to kill american to do so.. for oil or w/e it may been.   I dont se how they could do it  without someone whistle bowing on them.  30 milion$ is alot of money  also tax free. plus  witness protection for  life.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 12 of 25 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I think conspiracy theories are interesting, but in this day and age anything could be possible.

The problem I have with conspiracy theories is that they seem to take a lot of information out of context. plus people can doctor their own footage and photographs from the media and the media can do the same. I personally dont trust the media becuase I think they push their own agenda and only like to portray things in their favor (Im looking at you FOX news and CNN).

All in all you have to take it with a grain of salt. The conspiracy theories out there do raise some questions and bring up some good points and inconsistencies but they still dont convince me. I dont care what kind of "evidence" you show me, I still dont believe that the govt would sacrifice innocent Americans like in 9/11. 

But then again thats just my opinions.

PSN - Vallez93
Message 13 of 25 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 10, 2013

turbodieseltruck wrote:

I think conspiracy theories are interesting, but in this day and age anything could be possible.

The problem I have with conspiracy theories is that they seem to take a lot of information out of context. plus people can doctor their own footage and photographs from the media and the media can do the same. I personally dont trust the media becuase I think they push their own agenda and only like to portray things in their favor (Im looking at you FOX news and CNN).

All in all you have to take it with a grain of salt. The conspiracy theories out there do raise some questions and bring up some good points and inconsistencies but they still dont convince me. I dont care what kind of "evidence" you show me, I still dont believe that the govt would sacrifice innocent Americans like in 9/11. 

But then again thats just my opinions.

Totally agree with your statement on FOX and CNN pushing their agendas. I can't stand either network. Just the way these people talk makes me unpleasant. RT News is pretty good, you can find them online.

Speaking of footage and/or stories being presented out of context, this brings me to the whole Israel/Palestine conflict. Footage will be shown of Palestinians throwing rocks at fully armed Israeli's with automatic weapons who then throw tear gas and fire rubber bullets in return. The news never mentions what is going on and just makes it look like the Israeli's are defending themselves and the Palestinians are bad guys. Well that's fine and dandy but when you've been illegally occupying a country with your military since 1967, you're not defending yourself.

The news fails to mention that. They also fail to mention that the Palestinians are being oppressed, but are quick to point out they fire rockets into Israel. Can you blame them?

So the conspiracy that Israel controls America is very real to me. I'll talk about it in another post because this one is getting too long and people won't read it.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 14 of 25 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39410 posts

Feb 10, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:

Totally agree with your statement on FOX and CNN pushing their agendas. I can't stand either network. Just the way these people talk makes me unpleasant. RT News is pretty good, you can find them online.

Don't tell me you prefer NBC!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 15 of 25 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 10, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:

Don't tell me you prefer NBC!

No I don't watch them either. I'm Canadian so American news doesn't interest me much.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 16 of 25 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

http://arcturi.com/AncientAliens/BattleOverNuremburg.html

I found this very interesting... Why because it is well documented and was seen by many people in 1561 Germany.

This wood carving was done by someone who actually witness this event and accurately depicts a battle between two factions of some kind.

ANCIENT ALIEN BATTLE OF NUREMBERG

Then there is images from the ancient Indian culture that describes Flying beings...

Now why would they have a painting of people flying in the air, Remember the Wright brothers had created the first flying machines... But this image was way before the Wright brothers.

Then to make it even better they have recorded how they had these virmanas that would fly through the sky... But it even shows how it was powered by mercury.

Lord Krishna VS King Salva 

http://www.atlantisquest.com/Salva.html

*Didnt feel like making a thread for this.

Message 17 of 25 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55022 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
You should watch the series "The Untold History of the United States" by Oliver Stone (on Showtime). It certainly opened my eyes on American history over the last 100 years...

Just take all that with a grain of salt, stone has political leanings that show in his work Smiley Wink.

Message 18 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Some of them have more legitimacy in my eyes then others.  JFK?  Probably a conspiracy, the official story seems shady at best.  9/11?  There are some things that don't add up (building 7, the Pentagon, the timing of the drills NORAD was doing that day, and the stuff about molton steel is pretty fasinating).  My personal opinion is that going down the conspiracy rabbit hole just seems counterproductive in a way.  If you want real change, you have to strike the root, and that root is that when you have an organization, like a government, that is willing to use violence to get what it wants and that really has little holding it as an organization accountable, you'll get things like a 9/11, or drug running, arms dealing, assassinations.  If they're willing to bomb or invade other nations to get what they want, if they're willing to send out hitmen or hit-squads to take care of people who aren't doing what they want, what's one or even one thousand civilians to them?  Some of these things are speculation, but there are a handful of examples that are declassified and on the record that have come out, like the Gulf of Tonkin, of which the lie version was told in my high school history class, I didn't find out the real story until I watched a documentary and did the digging myself.

Government lies.  Government kills, and it is not accountable to you or anyone.  It has no obligation to protect you either, that actually has been cited in court over the course of lawsuits against protection agencies.  All these things can be looked up.  Once you realize the real nature of government, it's hard to give them the benefit of the doubt in a lot of cases.

Message 19 of 25 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jun 4, 2013

All major news organizations will side with their respective parties and when the chips are down, they will run to the side of the government.  You don't bite the hand that feeds.

Message 20 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes