Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Re: Connecticut School shooting in the U.S. please read Do not ignore

Dec 17, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

lazarojenrry wrote:

I've saw that news in the NBC channel. Why would bad people destroy children lives on school. And I've have a question do they even have school police in school or security on guard in school ?. This is going to far my opinion should be to get all bad people and put them in jail. Destroying innocence lives in school would never solve anything. We must stop these doing the bad things and be peace. Destroying more people would count as a terrorist.

I think this post going to be removed because well this does not talk about playstation and I know is off topic, but I feel a weird energy around me. Talking about deaths.

A few of us mentioned our schools having them but these were middle and high schools.  Not sure if elementary schools have them.

Its hard to say if ours do right now, though, unless you've been there recently. I'm guessing most of us are way out of elementary school at this point. Middle and high school is much fresher in the mind, and really, how many rembemer a ton from your pre-teen (and less) years?

I remember quite a bit from back then.  An officer walking around on campus just isn't one of those things.  I mean, I remember the layout of my elementary school and where I had classes, along with some teacher faces but the on campus officer is just a glaring omission on my part.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 32 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13630 posts

Re: Connecticut School shooting in the U.S. please read Do not ignore

Dec 17, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

lazarojenrry wrote:

I've saw that news in the NBC channel. Why would bad people destroy children lives on school. And I've have a question do they even have school police in school or security on guard in school ?. This is going to far my opinion should be to get all bad people and put them in jail. Destroying innocence lives in school would never solve anything. We must stop these doing the bad things and be peace. Destroying more people would count as a terrorist.

I think this post going to be removed because well this does not talk about playstation and I know is off topic, but I feel a weird energy around me. Talking about deaths.

A few of us mentioned our schools having them but these were middle and high schools.  Not sure if elementary schools have them.

Its hard to say if ours do right now, though, unless you've been there recently. I'm guessing most of us are way out of elementary school at this point. Middle and high school is much fresher in the mind, and really, how many rembemer a ton from your pre-teen (and less) years?

I remember quite a bit from back then.  An officer walking around on campus just isn't one of those things.  I mean, I remember the layout of my elementary school and where I had classes, along with some teacher faces but the on campus officer is just a glaring omission on my part.

OK, true, I could probably find my way around the old school and all too. I don't remember an officer around all the time either, but its hard to say; we did have a DARE officer around occasionally, though, but I don't think he was there more then a day or two a month or so.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 32 (58 Views)
0 Likes