Reply
Dec 03 2013
By: thewindowsguy Splicer 58 posts
Offline

Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

8 replies 160 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

I just wanted to say congrats to Sony.  They have sold over 2.1 mission Playstation 4 Consoles.  For those that own one know how it feels to own the leading console.  I am greatful that I own the console myself and I'm looking forward to the future.

Message 1 of 9 (160 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 3, 2013
Message 2 of 9 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/01/2010
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 3, 2013

Really?  how do you get there?  When i click Playstation general it doesn't show forums at all.

Message 3 of 9 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/02/2011
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 5, 2013

Still need to buy mine and my Grandpops is probably getting one also this Christmas. I will have to wait for mine. Maybe a year. If not 2 years.

 

Which i don't want.

Message 4 of 9 (107 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9120 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 5, 2013
ps4brick.jpg
thewindowsguy wrote:

I just wanted to say congrats to Sony.  They have sold over 2.1 mission Playstation 4 Consoles.  For those that own one know how it feels to own the leading console.  I am greatful that I own the console myself and I'm looking forward to the future.


I use to run to get new stuff and be the first but no more. Times have changed and the items have become very complex. I will let you guys who got the ps4 and sony fix it for me and get it running just right for me in say six months or more. Why should I be subject to issues with the deck till its fixed. To the folks who got it first I thankyou for fixing it for me on your dime..lol. Great work. I'll get mine next fall when its stable.

Message 5 of 9 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 5, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I use to run to get new stuff and be the first but no more. Times have changed and the items have become very complex. I will let you guys who got the ps4 and sony fix it for me and get it running just right for me in say six months or more. Why should I be subject to issues with the deck till its fixed. To the folks who got it first I thankyou for fixing it for me on your dime..lol. Great work. I'll get mine next fall when its stable.

Despite a few hiccups on each launch day, and the aforementioned under 1% failure rate, the vast majority of PS4s are working quite well.  That said, I begrudge no one that does not buy a console at launch.  This was my policy for every console I've ever owned, until the PS4, and I do not regret either side of that.

 

However, if there were no early adopters, there would be no conosles on shelves for late adopters, so, forgive me if I find your next-to-last statement a little rude. Smiley Happy  have an awesome day.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 6 of 9 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9120 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 5, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:
I use to run to get new stuff and be the first but no more. Times have changed and the items have become very complex. I will let you guys who got the ps4 and sony fix it for me and get it running just right for me in say six months or more. Why should I be subject to issues with the deck till its fixed. To the folks who got it first I thankyou for fixing it for me on your dime..lol. Great work. I'll get mine next fall when its stable.

Despite a few hiccups on each launch day, and the aforementioned under 1% failure rate, the vast majority of PS4s are working quite well.  That said, I begrudge no one that does not buy a console at launch.  This was my policy for every console I've ever owned, until the PS4, and I do not regret either side of that.

 

However, if there were no early adopters, there would be no conosles on shelves for late adopters, so, forgive me if I find your next-to-last statement a little rude. Smiley Happy  have an awesome day.


Sorry if you feel my thoughts are a little rude. Perhaps kicking back with a cup of tea might settle your nerves..Sorry you feel that way.
Message 7 of 9 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

Dec 5, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Sorry if you feel my thoughts are a little rude. Perhaps kicking back with a cup of tea might settle your nerves..Sorry you feel that way.

My nerves are perfectly fine, but, I appreciate your concern nonetheless. I can confidently promise you that you in no way cause me any degree of stress.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 8 of 9 (77 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9120 posts
 

Re: Congrats to Sony 2.1 Million PS4 Consoles Sold

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2013
sdfgdssdfdsfdfd.jpgsdfgdssdfds.jpg
Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Sorry if you feel my thoughts are a little rude. Perhaps kicking back with a cup of tea might settle your nerves..Sorry you feel that way.

My nerves are perfectly fine, but, I appreciate your concern nonetheless. I can confidently promise you that you in no way cause me any degree of stress.


I am not going to be the one percent who will have an issue. One percent or more is very high number when it comes to that many sold.

So one out of every one hundred is a bum unit. I can imagine my self trying to get another one from the store after waiting so long. Now if supply was good and it was just a matter of getting another right away then fine I'd say go for it. But supply is short and if you get a bad one is to much stress. Like saving up for a car and you get a bad one.

Message 9 of 9 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes