Limit Breaker
27123 posts

Re: Community News November 29, 2010 - Farewell Avara!

Dec 1, 2010

Finally I geuss Peg eh, lol Best of luck to you.

Everytime I log in here someone is moving on, I don't even recognize half the people anymore because of the PSN names. UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Message 41 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Dec 5, 2010

Truly the last of the Mohegans. I would be lying if I said I saw this one coming. So many cherished memories of working here are complimented with the presence of Avara or what her friends like to call her "pegalicious". I believe the one that stands out the most is the preparation for the fifth year anniversary of the forums. Or maybe even the trivia corner she ran; or even seeing her go sleepless for nights on-end cleaning the forums during the HDD era and throughout Socom's high-day. The countless contributions made by Avara may forever go unmarked but no one can deny their ongoing influence here in the PS community and abroad. I think Avara's credits go further back than the recorded year of 2002, not even sure if I can mention "gamers", but it's nice to see her finally move on to the big show whilst receiving the deserving farewell owed. I hope this opportunity only serves but to open more doors on her journey upwards and beyond. The community will never forget you or the things you've done to shape and mold it to what it is today. I can only hope this transition leaves you and your team's work untarnished. Farewell dear old friend. 

*tosses back his final glass of Mike's Hard Milk and dies*

Deviant Art
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature

Message 42 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21008 posts

Dec 5, 2010

Bye!  DANG

Its sad to see all the cool mods leaving.   Hopefully the new guys can bring something exciting to the table, but it just won't be the same.

and yes please do visit.

Message 43 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes