Jan 02 2007
By: roncito~ I Only Post Everything 1297 posts

Comments about this Car DVD player plus Monitor

5 replies 12 views Edited Jan 2, 2007
I'm poor I can't afford Pionner or Sony or any of does big brands so I found this DVD player
for a low amount of money so my question is: Do you have any comments about this brand ?

thanks for your comments

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14996

Someone told me to take out my sig
Message 1 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1297 posts

Re: Comments about this Car DVD player plus Monitor

Jan 2, 2007
Thanks guys for all your replys
Someone told me to take out my sig
Message 2 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Jan 2, 2007
i dont think anyone really knows about it   
Message 3 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jan 2, 2007
its like a pice of shi* cause theyres way better ones for like 250 and they support everything i wouldnt go with that one try sony or jenson or sonthing like alpine...

and if you cant afford a 300 $ one u go with a 200 one and it breaks cause its crap well that would suck cause then u have to upgrade again and spend like 200 more when u could have just spent 100 more on a brand name...

Message Edited by gggg-unit on 01-02-2007 09:12 AM

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 2, 2007

gggg-unit wrote:
its like a pice of shi* cause theyres way better ones for like 250 and they support everything i wouldnt go with that one try sony or jenson or sonthing like alpine...

and if you cant afford a 300 $ one u go with a 200 one and it breaks cause its crap well that would suck cause then u have to upgrade again and spend like 200 more when u could have just spent 100 more on a brand name...

You have no idea what your're talking aboutSmiley Happy Ahh, noobs these daysSmiley Tongue

Anyways, the tech specs on it arn't really listed, but it was interesting where it says "Specifications" MP3 Support: No. Then under "Features" Supports MP3Smiley Indifferent

Anyways, I doubt that the poduct is any good, why not just get an iPod for $250...?

Anyways, I would get a portable DVD player, much cheaper, than in-dash. I found one here, although Audiovox isn't too great, it got great reviews and it's only $150.
APPLE SPY
Message 5 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Aowen wrote:

gggg-unit wrote:

You have no idea what your're talking aboutSmiley Happy Ahh, noobs these daysSmiley Tongue

Anyways, the tech specs on it arn't really listed, but it was interesting where it says "Specifications" MP3 Support: No. Then under "Features" Supports MP3Smiley Indifferent

Anyways, I doubt that the poduct is any good, why not just get an iPod for $250...?

Anyways, I would get a portable DVD player, much cheaper, than in-dash. I found one here, although Audiovox isn't too great, it got great reviews and it's only $150.

Also, it plays both PAL and NTSC, meaning you can watch DVDS from EuropeSmiley Very Happy You can also looks at pics, and it has a rechargeable battery...but it comes with a car charger too...
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 6 (12 Views)
0 Likes