PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Re: Comics: A dying breed

Dec 17, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:
Don't usually purchase superhero movies, rather watch them on cable and the result has been so-so, the first Hulk didn't like, the second one was better. Iron Man story wise was silly, with Tony Stark building his Suit in Afghanistan or wherever the hell he was at. At first X-men origins Wolverine was terrible, but the amount of times it came on FX, I rewatched it and liked it a little

Ang Lee's Hulk is an oddity.  I remember my dad taking me and a few friends to see it in theatres and even he was kind of **bleep** at that one.  The one with Edward Norton was much better but then Norton got recasted for the Avengers & going forward (liked Norton as Banner; Ruffalo is good though in Avengers).

Iron Man is one of the geniuses of the Marvel Universe, at least on the tech side of things.  Him building a suit from readily available parts is right up his alley since he designs weapons for a living.

And you're a horrible person for liking Wolverine Origins.  Even a little.  I saw that in theatres and wanted to sucker punch someone on my way out.  Had the same issue as X3: tossing in too many names just for the Hell of it.  Hopefully the sequel turns out better (supposed to take place in Japan).

I don't know if you're kidding with me or not, so I say you're a horrible person for liking Final Fantasy :smileytongue:

Square Enix has no talent in their studios whatsoever. They're washed up, no longer producing quality software.

Only FFs I really care for are IX and X/X-2 really.  So you have no case :smileytongue:

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 42 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: Comics: A dying breed

Dec 17, 2012

FFX was the bomb, the others... not so much. X2's battle system is a travesty of justice. It's actually collecting dust at the moment

:smileytongue:

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 42 (43 Views)
0 Likes