Oct 14, 2013

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

**bleep**, I've lost my ability to change font colour now.

...why?

I don't know, it's just not there anymore. I can see why OP was having trouble. Also, I really don't like your swear filter. You can't say **bleep**!

These Forums are used by people of ALL ages, the profanity filter is there for a good reason!

Avoiding or attempting avoid the profanity filter is also against Forums rules.

BRIT-KO

Yeah, but I mean that one isn't even a swear word! I'm 14 and I'm saying it, that has to count for something! Perhaps it's because it means something different to you guys than what it means here. At least I can still say bugger.

It is not for you to decide what constitutes a swear word on these Forums & what doesn't, I have no idea what swear word it is you're referring to & i don't need to, I'll admit that there are some words that are disallowed that surprise me too, but that's not the point, these Forums are as I said used by people of ALL ages, & younger than 14 too.

And that fact that you're 14 & using it counts for & means nothing.

BRIT-KO

Woah guys, calm down. I'm just surprised too. Albeit a bit more than you guys might've been, but surprised nonethless. I didn't think it would be a swear word, and I'm not trying to change that fact either. All I'm saying is that it's strange because that word I used is almost like the norm in Australia. 

Sorry. 

It is a U.S. based forum.. so... the cultural difference would be in the favor of the origin of the site.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 91 of 98 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Colored Text?

Oct 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

...why?

I don't know, it's just not there anymore. I can see why OP was having trouble. Also, I really don't like your swear filter. You can't say **bleep**!

These Forums are used by people of ALL ages, the profanity filter is there for a good reason!

BRIT-KO

Yeah, but I mean that one isn't even a swear word! I'm 14 and I'm saying it, that has to count for something! Perhaps it's because it means something different to you guys than what it means here. At least I can still say bugger.

It is not for you to decide what constitutes a swear word on these Forums & what doesn't, I have no idea what swear word it is you're referring to & i don't need to, I'll admit that there are some words that are disallowed that surprise me too, but that's not the point, these Forums are as I said used by people of ALL ages, & younger than 14 too.

BRIT-KO

Woah guys, calm down. I'm just surprised too. Albeit a bit more than you guys might've been, but surprised nonethless. I didn't think it would be a swear word, and I'm not trying to change that fact either. All I'm saying is that it's strange because that word I used is almost like the norm in Australia. 

Sorry. 

It is a U.S. based forum.. so... the cultural difference would be in the favor of the origin of the site.

Exactly, and I didn't know of that cultural difference, so please forgive/excuse me!

Message 92 of 98 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39998 posts

Oct 14, 2013

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

...why?

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

Sorry. 

Exactly, and I didn't know of that cultural difference, so please forgive/excuse me!

Forgive you, of course, we're not that mean here!!

P.S. I'm originally from the UK, been in the US for some years no though, I'm kind of used to the weird things they occasionaly do here, like with swearing, you can swaer all you like on some TV shows.channels after a certain timel, but you'll never see hardly any cleavage or bum etc, swearing is ok, nudity is a big no no here it's odd, the UK was so more lax with that, it's much more strict here in the U.S.

P.P.S. Loved AUS when i vsiited last year.

P.P.P.S. Love your signature too.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 93 of 98 (111 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Oct 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

...why?

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

Sorry. 

P.S. I'm originally from the UK, been in the US for some years no though, I'm kind of used to the weird things they occasionaly do here, like with swearing, you can swaer all you like on some TV shows.channels after a certain timel, but you'll never see hardly any cleavage or bum etc, swearing is ok, nudity is a big no no here it's odd, the UK was so more lax with that, it's much more strict here in the U.S.

BRIT-KO

Thank you! I'm glad we got that cleared up!

Message 94 of 98 (109 Views)
MVP Support
39998 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2013

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

...why?

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

Sorry. 

BRIT-KO

You know I said I loved your signature?

Well being a 'Brit' that 'ashes' medal is a little annoying lol Smiley Wink.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 95 of 98 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Oct 14, 2013
qwerty earned that medal!
Message 96 of 98 (93 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

qwerty6455 wrote:

...why?

BRIT-KO

BRIT-KO

Sorry. 

BRIT-KO

You know I said I lived your signature?

Well that 'ashes' medal is a little annoying lol Smiley Wink.

BRIT-KO

Yeah, the thanks was a general thing.

As in thank you for the forgiveness, and the explaination, and the compliments! And don't worry, the Brits flogged us in the real Ashes, these were just the Forum Ashes. You guys are doing well in that one, so not to worry.

Message 97 of 98 (92 Views)
Wastelander
718 posts

Oct 14, 2013

GUYS! STOP IT!

Message 98 of 98 (74 Views)
0 Likes