Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42149 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012
Mission Accomplished on my part Smiley Very Happy Time to steal presents.

Message 51 of 105 (187 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4738 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

Ha I'm no mod.  I have no moderator powers.  I'm a Community Manager.  And I'm no elf!

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 52 of 105 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/05/2008
Offline
13545 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

New colors! The oranges looks sweet, kind of like the old Spec Op rank. Thanks!

 

Also SlashZaku has the best color and avatar lol.

Message 53 of 105 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

Oh yeah I forgot that contest titles override holiday titles...

 

Thanks SweetP

Message 54 of 105 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Ha I'm no mod.  I have no moderator powers.  I'm a Community Manager.  And I'm no elf!


Santa doesn't make the toys, he just delivers them Smiley Tongue

Message 55 of 105 (167 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/05/2010
Offline
13633 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

And come on...

 

This Grinch

cartoon grinch

Is so much better than this Grinch

jim carrey grinch

Message 56 of 105 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

It all depend on your status what color you are. 

Message 57 of 105 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34146 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:
Mission Accomplished on my part Smiley Very Happy Time to steal presents.

pffahahaha! Smiley Very Happy

 

if i tie a stick to my head can i be Max? Smiley Tongue

 


Message 58 of 105 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42149 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
Mission Accomplished on my part Smiley Very Happy Time to steal presents.

pffahahaha! Smiley Very Happy

 

if i tie a stick to my head can i be Max? Smiley Tongue

 


Why yes, yes you can.  Now that I'm the Grinch, I have the power to take on Santa.  I'm going to take him out at the knees.  We'll see how jolly he is then.

 

EDIT: Actually, I should find a Scrooge and join forces with them.


Message 59 of 105 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34146 posts
 

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
Mission Accomplished on my part Smiley Very Happy Time to steal presents.

pffahahaha! Smiley Very Happy

 

if i tie a stick to my head can i be Max? Smiley Tongue

 


Why yes, yes you can.  Now that I'm the Grinch, I have the power to take on Santa.  I'm going to take him out at the knees.  We'll see how jolly he is then.

 

EDIT: Actually, I should find a Scrooge and join forces with them.


the hell with Scrooge, get Frank Cross. Smiley Tongue


Message 60 of 105 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes