Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Re: Color names for Christmas!!

Dec 3, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Ok, I'm tired of this now. Hey Mods, really? MVPs can't get some love? We want in on the Holiday themes too. Geez...-_-

EDIT: You know what, since our icons are red & white, what about a candy cane?  Who do I have to talk [drag into the street and beat with a PS Move] to to get in on the Holiday fun that goes on around here?

EDIT2: I see you'll are already using the candy cane icon.  Mod team should be given Grinch icons with this treatment Smiley Indifferent

EDIT2 made me laugh for some reason... Smiley LOL

Message 31 of 105 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Dec 3, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Ok, I'm tired of this now. Hey Mods, really? MVPs can't get some love? We want in on the Holiday themes too. Geez...-_-

EDIT: You know what, since our icons are red & white, what about a candy cane?  Who do I have to talk [drag into the street and beat with a PS Move] to to get in on the Holiday fun that goes on around here?

EDIT2: I see you'll are already using the candy cane icon.  Mod team should be given Grinch icons with this treatment Smiley Indifferent

Grinch was a good idea.  Thanks.  Enjoy. <3

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 32 of 105 (153 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

Ooh...that's mean...and yet, funny at the same time

Message 33 of 105 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Well I'm a candy cane is great for use a cane for old people to walk. Smiley LOL

Grinch you should see him on videos he smiles like a troll. Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 105 (143 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

HA!!! Be careful what you wish for.......

Message 35 of 105 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Oh man. SlashZaku's the Grinch. That's harsh lol

Message 36 of 105 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56227 posts

Re: Christmas titles

Dec 3, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Adjusted Holly Berry a little.  Off to a meeting I go.  Also, I avoided green because it felt too "Christmas-y".  So I stuck to Red and Blue, with the special splash of gold for the high ranking Jingle Bell folks.

what, you got something against Christmas?

im telling Santa on you. Smiley Tongue

I think we should debate this lack of green now...i'm bored c'mon lets debate it!   Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 105 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56227 posts

Dec 3, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Hey you are green and a grinch now Slash....happy?  Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 105 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Haha lolololol.

Message 39 of 105 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

HA!!! Be careful what you wish for.......

Grinch!SlashZaku
Grinch!
SlashZaku

LMAO!!!! that is the funniest thing I have ever seen.... Smiley LOL

Thats what you get for messin with MODS Slash hahaha 
Message 40 of 105 (107 Views)
0 Likes