Fender Bender
4303 posts

Re: Cling-Ons

Dec 1, 2006
Ze "Cling Ons" Are Doctors. To Remedy Ze "Cling Ons" they cannot act as your Doctor.

Click the sig
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19207 posts

Dec 1, 2006
I used to have a g/f who was a cling-on and she drove me absolutely out of my mind.  She was nice and kind hearted and such but she just monopolized way too much of my time. 

She kept asking me "What's wrong with me? Why don't you want to spend more time with me? Is there something you don't like about me?"  I just couldn't take it anymore and needed to be free of her.

I even game some of my buddies her number and told them to go ahead and give her a call.

Message Edited by zeker on 12-01-2006 01:22 AM
Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Dec 1, 2006

zeker wrote:
I used to have a g/f who was a cling-on and she drove me absolutely out of my mind.  She was nice and kind hearted and such but she just monopolized way too much of my time. 

She kept asking me "What's wrong with me? Why don't you want to spend more time with me? Is there something you don't like about me?"  I just couldn't take it anymore and needed to be free of her.

I even game some of my buddies her number and told them to go ahead and give her a call.

Message Edited by zeker on 12-01-2006 01:22 AM

Hahahahaha you told your friends to call her?
The Lord is my Shepherd..
Jesus is my hero..
Gamers are People too...
Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19207 posts

Dec 1, 2006

GamerHobbit wrote:

zeker wrote:

Well actually, they saw that I was going to great lengths to avoid her and felt that I was stringing her along and that it wasn't fair to her.  So I was asked for her number, which was fine by me.
Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Dec 1, 2006

zeker wrote:

GamerHobbit wrote:

zeker wrote:

Well actually, they saw that I was going to great lengths to avoid her and felt that I was stringing her along and that it wasn't fair to her.  So I was asked for her number, which was fine by me.

Oh I see.... Not as funny then... But the way you worded it gave me something to laugh about...
The Lord is my Shepherd..
Jesus is my hero..
Gamers are People too...
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Dec 1, 2006
anytime cling ons bug me, I just take a shower, there gone and you feel clean.

Message Edited by deathmatch champ on 12-01-2006 02:58 AM
What? Spider posion is people posion too?-Homer Simpson
Verizon Tech Suppor-Me: I need to file a clsaim for a broken phone. Tech Guy: okay whats the problem? Me:My Phone fell liteallry 3 inches and broke, I dont see how does a phone fall 3 inches and break. Tech Guy: SIR! phones are meant for phone calls not being dropped Me: Well can you reccomend a phone that won't break from a 3 inch fall? Tech Guy: No sir I cant reccomend a phone that won't be damaged from a 3 inch fall.
(Damn I wish i taped this convo.)
Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes