Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Civilization

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

never knew what it was until i read this thread


Looks you have a lot to do! Go play it.


sounds like fun. but i have a laptop, not a desktop yet

KZMProductionsGT
Message 11 of 16 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
14647 posts
 

Re: Civilization

Aug 3, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

never knew what it was until i read this thread


Looks you have a lot to do! Go play it.


sounds like fun. but i have a laptop, not a desktop yet


How new is your laptop? My laptop is what I play on. It has an Intel 3000 integrated GPU. Pretty lightweight. Also, I play on medium settings on Large maps.

 

Download the demo on Steam and see if you can run it easily. 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 12 of 16 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Civilization

Aug 3, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

never knew what it was until i read this thread


Looks you have a lot to do! Go play it.


sounds like fun. but i have a laptop, not a desktop yet


How new is your laptop? My laptop is what I play on. It has an Intel 3000 integrated GPU. Pretty lightweight. Also, I play on medium settings on Large maps.

 

Download the demo on Steam and see if you can run it easily. 


i got it on feburary of this year. a toshiba satellite

KZMProductionsGT
Message 13 of 16 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
14647 posts
 

Re: Civilization

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

never knew what it was until i read this thread


Looks you have a lot to do! Go play it.


sounds like fun. but i have a laptop, not a desktop yet


How new is your laptop? My laptop is what I play on. It has an Intel 3000 integrated GPU. Pretty lightweight. Also, I play on medium settings on Large maps.

 

Download the demo on Steam and see if you can run it easily. 


i got it on feburary of this year. a toshiba satellite


If it was a decent laptop in February, you should be able to run Civ V on medium. It came out in 2011 and was not too taxing on computers back then. It is also turn-based with not a lot of animations going on at once.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 14 of 16 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2009
Offline
4918 posts
 

Re: Civilization

Aug 3, 2013
Actually ran into a strange glitch playing last night.

I invaded Eygpt, who had built the Great Wall. Despite the fact that I had long since discovered Dynamite, the movement restrictions of the Great Wall were still in effect.
Message 15 of 16 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
14647 posts
 

Re: Civilization

Aug 3, 2013

taker-77 wrote:
Actually ran into a strange glitch playing last night.

I invaded Eygpt, who had built the Great Wall. Despite the fact that I had long since discovered Dynamite, the movement restrictions of the Great Wall were still in effect.

That is strange. 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 16 of 16 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes