Nov 26 2006
By: GameSage101 Limit Breaker 23051 posts

= Christmas Plans? =

17 replies 1 views Edited Nov 26, 2006
Well I was just thinking about Christmas and I make it 29 days till Christmas Day. Soooo I was wondering what you all do for Christmas? I have a few questions which I'd like to ask you, feel free to respond, it's no biggie if you don't though.

• Do you decorate your house at Christmas?
  • Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?
  • What would you like for Christmas this year?

Do you decorate your house at Christmas?

Well I help out but my parents are fanatics! They have huge decorations flowing all over the house! The inside looks like a Winter Wonderland and the outside of our house is decorated with wreaths, 6ft blow-up Snowmen! We have lights flowing everywhere and it looks really good! I'll be sure to take pictures this year!

Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?

This year it'll be at home for Christmas with the family for Christmas Day! We'll open all our presents and spend the day together. We usually have a sumptuous meal where my mum shouts "Don't each that or you'll ruin you're dinner!", while sounding incredibly like a witch! Well it's usually a great day and I'm sure this year will be the same!

However for the first time this year I am going to be spending Boxing Day with my girlfriends family! They're going to accommodate me for the day because I am going to stay over theirs for the night! That would be delightful!

What would you like for Christmas this year?

Everyear all I ask for is to be with my family for Christmas and that's all I want, anything else is a bonus! As for presents, top of my list is an X Box 360 and HD ready TV and that'll be it. I will be happy with that for Christmas!

Message 1 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Re: = Christmas Plans? =

Nov 26, 2006

Game-Sage101 wrote:
Well I was just thinking about Christmas and I make it 29 days till Christmas Day. Soooo I was wondering what you all do for Christmas? I have a few questions which I'd like to ask you, feel free to respond, it's no biggie if you don't though.

• Do you decorate your house at Christmas?
  • Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?
  • What would you like for Christmas this year?

1) yes thats all we have been doing for the past 3 days
broke out the christmas tree, hung the lights and ornaments
my mom changed out all the thanksgiving/fall decorations to christmasy decorations
but this stuff that looks like pine on are banister
and of course i have to clean up the mess lol but w/e its x-mas time

2) this year i really dont know
my parents want to take my lil sis to disneyland cause shes only been once but was too small to remember it while us older kids have been god knows how many times...

so its either at home with family or in cali with family/family friends/cousins/whoever else...

3) what would i like..
i really dont know what to get this year..
i have a comp, ipod, gaming system, cell, tv lol....dont really need much else
i was just thinking maybe snowboard stuff, dvd's, games

i would really like to hit the slopes in tahoe if we go to cali but ill settle for flagstaff too

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 2 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Yay! I cannot wait. We arn't TOO big on decorations, as we arn't religious, but still like celebrating. Anyways, my Mom makes a gingerbread house(She did todaySmiley Very Happy) and then we hang up stockages, get a tree, and maybe put some lights on it, and a wreath on the front door. I get a 3 week vacation during xmas, just 2 more weeks of school, I'm so excictedSmiley Very Happy 3 WEEKS!
APPLE SPY
Message 3 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Yes, we do decorate our home at Christmas. There's a wooden Santa Claus, a plastic toy soldier guy, and a good old fashioned Christmas tree (fake lol). It looks pretty nice but it's a pain to set up, especially putting lights on all of the plants in the front yard. But it's worth it.

I'll be celebrating Christmas with my Mom, Dad, and Sister at home. It just wouldn't be the same anywhere else, you know? It'll be nice, with the gifts and the dinner and the grandparents coming over later...

I kinda want a PS3 but if I don't get it it's no big deal. I can always wait.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5418 posts

Nov 26, 2006
At home..... I'll be with my family at christmas......I wouldnt mind the new RISE AGAINST CD and maybe a guitar hero 1

I love chirstmas every year and always I wish for that family is healthy for the most part
Life's A Twitch !
Message 5 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20647 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Do you decorate your house at Christmas?

Yes, evey year we do.  We used to put up lights outside, but now we just decorate the inside because putting up lights is too much for my dad because he has a bad knee.

Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?

On Chrstmas eve ever since I was born we go to my Grandmas (Mom's side).  And on Christmas Day we go to my other Grandmas (Dad's side)

What would you like for Christmas this year?

I already got my Christmas and Birthday present from my parents back in August (this computer) so ill just be getting a hoodie or two from them.  From my relatives, im just asking for Best Buy gift cards.

Message 6 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Nov 26, 2006
I Put up the Christmas Tree and a couple more thing. Nothing outside thou.

All my relatives come to my house. I guess we have the biggest house or somthing because my uncles are alaways comming over for these type of occasion. they come over in christmas eve and we stay up untill 12:00 AM and open up the presents. my nephews and little cousins always get alot of presents. i only get 1. but its something expensive most of the time.

and i want a 360. Hopefully i'll get one.

Message Edited by HDANNYH on 11-26-2006 01:02 PM
Message 7 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Nov 26, 2006
FAREWELL W00T RANK! Anywho...

I help with the tree and lights outside. I put up stockings and some cute little decorations inside.

I'm not sure where probably at my aunt's .With? Well everybody! Almost...

I don't know! I got a ps3 so ...yeah! And to be with my family.
Message 8 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Nov 26, 2006
* Do you decorate your house at Christmas?
My brother does and he calls me when he needs help lol

* Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?
I'm going to my cousin's house and I'll be celebrating it with my family and my aunt's family

* What would you like for Christmas this year?
A Nintendo Wii but I'm buying that for myself lol.. I tell them to buy me anything that I will like
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 9 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 26, 2006
i really dont know i dont see a point into making christmas commercialized as much as it is now days. by christmas i should be on the way out of here if not a few months away. family as usual same thing every year except ill be in uniform
true love waits
Message 10 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes