Treasure Hunter
6471 posts

Re: = Christmas Plans? =

Nov 26, 2006

Game-Sage101 wrote:

• Do you decorate your house at Christmas?
  • Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?
  • What would you like for Christmas this year?

- My parents decorate their house, yes. I do not decorate my apartment, for I'm over at their decorated house for the holiday.

- I'll be flying to North Carolina to see my parents for Christmas, and obviously celebrating it with them.

- I don't ask for things for Christmas anymore. I stopped doing that years ago. However, it'd be nice if I could get a nice fat check to deposit into my bank account.
Message 11 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1999 posts

Nov 26, 2006
My parents are decorating like crazy too, I try to help out but it gets kinda tiring lol. Everyone usually goes to my Grandparents place, but I don't know about this year, they live in a Mobile Home and it is kinda cluttered so we might end up at our house because we have the second biggest house(My aunt has the biggest but she lives too far away). All I asked for was an iPod Video, and I'll be paying for more than half (Selling my Nano and using some saved up cash). My parents already said they were buying a pool table so I'm cool with just getting the iPod. Hopefully it will be a good Christmas and there won't be many fights lol.
Message 12 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Do you decorate your house at Christmas?

Nope

Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?

We usually go to visit our relatives after everybody gets their gifts
What would you like for Christmas this year?

I want a ps3 or an Xbox 360. It doesen't matter which one I get first since I'm getting both eventually.
Message 13 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Game-Sage101 wrote:
Well I was just thinking about Christmas and I make it 29 days till Christmas Day. Soooo I was wondering what you all do for Christmas? I have a few questions which I'd like to ask you, feel free to respond, it's no biggie if you don't though.

• Do you decorate your house at Christmas?
  • Where will you be celebrating Christmas & who with?
  • What would you like for Christmas this year?

I don't decorate my house on Christmas day. We usually have it set up after Thanksgiving. Oddly enough it hasn't been done yet. I think my dad and sister are gonna put up the Christmas tree tonight. We put up a chirstmas tree, put up some lights and such on our bay window. Other then that we don't do much to decorate our house. We don't go all out like others.

We've never really gotten into the habit of having a big Christmas feast like alot of families do. We'll probably go to my uncles house and eat something there, or just stay and relax at home. I just know I'll probably be spending time with friends during Christmas break.

One habit we do have is getting Christmas presents early. I've early gotten my Christmas present a month ago. My iPod Video. Other then that, I think I'll probably get some money. What I do want now is a Nintendo Wii, and a PS3. They're not big wants. Just something I see would be nice to have. I do want Viva Pinata, Fifa 07, and Rainbow Six for the 360 though. And there isn't a time where I don't want some clothes. I doubt I'll be getting any of this. I've been running low on money, and my dad gave me 180 dollars to buy a gift for my friend for her quince. He also payed the 100 bucks for the tux rental. Oh well. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, presents or no presents.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Nov 26, 2006
 Spending it alone I don't like my familys company very much. I will send out some cards though so don't think I am heartless.
Chuf it out.
Message 15 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Game-Sage101 wrote:

Yes we do, somewhat. We put up a tree, and a few things around in the house. With my parents, and myself working this year, I doubt the outside will have anything.

This year, I will be spending christmas (one of them) on the 16th, at my great aunts. A bunch of our family is coming up from Atlanta, so we are doing one of them early. Then the 25th, I will spend the morning at home with my parents and siblings, about 11am head over to my mother's family's house. We usually stay there for a few hours, then go over to my dad's familys place. Spend about two hours there and come back home. This year, I may have to work as well... that should be interesting.

What would I like for christmas. I have thought about a few things, I would really like a 360 for christmas. But, I have been told by my parents, it's not going to be possible because of our financial state this year. That's ok, I really will be happy with anything I recieve.

Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 16 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 26, 2006
christmas wants i really dont know
i need a new cell phone and to change the number though
i want my freedom via waiver form
a girlfriend would be nice
true love waits
Message 17 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3954 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Ah, it's this time of the year again.
We should be putting up the decorations here next weekend. I put up the icecycle style lights hanging from the roof of the house every year. I enjoy doing it for some reason.
My grandparents come to our house every year, if it's not snowing. It's nice because I only get to see them on a few special occasions. My brother's girlfriend will probably be coming over as well.
I'm not asking for anything for christmas. My parents just paid for half my mustang a few months ago and I wouldn't feel right asking more of them.
Message 18 of 18 (3 Views)
0 Likes