Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: Choosing a new car

Mar 25, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:
Because of the fact that almost all car reviews are SUBJECTIVE.... just like your opinion is.

Trusting only ONE source, and piggybacking off of "ancient" news stories doesn't do much.

People are still going to buy whatever brand they choose regardless of the media.

So trying to disinform others, especially in this thread, is an exercise in futility.

I'm sorry but are you reading any of my post's?  "Just like my opinion is"?  I never gave my opinion on anything.  I've talked about how Toymotor is on Consumer Reports do not buy list more then any other car companie.  I also posted video's of people that have had nothing but problems with Toymotor's.  Also in thoes videos there are strong links that Toymotors are killing people.

So you think Ford is a bad company because of their Explorer aka "exploder"  with the tire issue?  Do you also think that GM is a bad auto group due to the various compliants its had over the years?

• LOL, do you really need to go back to the 1980's to make a point?  
  • Did Ford make the tires?  No!  Did the tires kill anyone?  No!  Not even in the same ball park. 
  • But if you want to know who had the largest vehicle recall since the 1990s? 

YEA!  I want windows that will set the rest of the car on fire!  Yea, thats a high quality car.  By the way I'm not listing most of the problems with the Toymotor so if you like I'll just keep posting links to just how bad Toymotor really is.

Just like every other car on their list.... theres a problem, it goes on a "crap list". 

• Who's list are you talking about as I said in my last post I've posted many different sources and they all say Toymotor is a bad car.

Guess you forgot about "brand loyalty" there.... because people will not always buy "whatever is best for them".... for most people who are on a budget, yes, thats most certainly true. But then theres alos people who are not so much on a budget and they will stick to whatever brand they feel comfortable with.... Take my mother for example.... She's a die-hard Nissan loyalist, My father is a die-hard Toyota loyalist. I know people who are Honda, Subaru, Chevy etc etc loyalists.... Please don't use a blanket statement like that if you're not able to even bother making a case for your rationale.

• Oh, this is getting sad. Smiley Sad
  • "people will not always buy whatever is best for them" Are you for real?  Where do you come up with this stuff?  So when you goto a car dealership you look for a car that's not good for you and you don't like it at all and buy it?

Real funny part is they even have videos where they put a Toymotor right next to another car and you get to see just how bad the

Toymotor fails every time. 

Fail at what, exactly? Seems like another subjective argument. 

• Well just pick something?  I have to many links to list everything
  • Mitsubishi VS Toymotor (Speed test)

What else did I post?...  Oh, yea!  Links from Youtube showing CNN and ABC news talk about how bad Toymotor is.  Wow!  You should report that they are disinforming there vewers....  LOL

Did you also know that major media outlets also cater to their "special interest groups" ? CNN may  be the lesser of many evils, but when it comes down to it, they're in bed with anyone who has the money and they'll sing like a bird, bark like a dog, and meow like a car when told to....

• Any ABC News?
  • There are not to many "major media outlets" out there and I just posted two of them.
  • Again I'll repeat my self did you watch them?  What about the leaked info that CNN got?

Making the quip about you also having worked at Toyota, and then nicknaming them "Toymotors" is a good hint that you've never actually worked at any Toyota dealership or any dealership that sells them period and that you have a hatred for Toyota.... Quotiing Consumer Reports and posting videos about, and repeating yourself and even saying canned lines like "I am just providing links, video, and stuff"... means that you OBVIOUSLY have very little experience with a Toyota or know of anything they do.

No, I have never worked at Toymotor and I never said that I did.  Yes, I did work at a dealership at one point in my life but didn't say what one.  

I'm also not the one that came up with the nickname "Toymotors" as much as I would like to have said that I did.  It's a very well known nickname that mechanics all around know of.

Gotta love the backtracking and SPIN!!!! 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 61 of 64 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Mar 29, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:
Gotta love the backtracking and SPIN!!!! 

Spin me or gR3yGh051?  As far as I can see he or she was the only one with any spin on this topic.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 62 of 64 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 29, 2013

And now throwing things back to the originator.... 

this isnt the school sandbox anymore buddy.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 63 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Mar 29, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

And now throwing things back to the originator.... 

this isnt the school sandbox anymore buddy.

Look I've posted links I've posted youtube clips to prove my points.  You have done nothing but say how your right and I'm wrong.  But the thing is I never really posted my opinion on anything I let the links and videos do that for me.  Your newest attack talks about spin funny thing is you don't even try to back it up in any way by saying how I'm putting a spin or anything.  Why is that?  Easy I'm not spinning anything.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 64 of 64 (45 Views)
0 Likes