Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

^^^ It was supposed to be funny. But yeah, I love chicken a lot, especially Bojangles chicken. That name sounds wrong in so many ways.

''Bojangles'' That sounds hilarious .Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

Sure does, but that is the real name of the chicken place. They have good chicken tenders there, but not too sure about the breasts...*crickets chirp* They serve good fries there, too.

The best place so is KFC. Every resturant I been too and eat chicken tenders sucks. I dunno why, it just does.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 31 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:
Alright im with you guy's and gals (MiniPRGamesfreak).Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

I love chicken. I like it more then beef.
The chicken wings from KFC are the best.

wait a minute lets not go crazy now chicken is good but

My brother is a manager at Burger King and he brings back loads of burgers EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
He started doing this after he became a manager at the start of the year. So i used to eat burgers every night for about 3 months now me and my Brother are sick of burgers.
Luckily i put on no weight. I only weigh about 120 to 130 pounds (Im short though)

So thats why i like chicken more then beef.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

png">

Message 32 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy

That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

KD, you are such a pervert!!

Pfft, I was referring to the chicken breasts. I love "them" the most. Robot Very Happy

Yeah yeah. I love the breasts also.

Seriosuly though, chicken tenders are good like shown on the first page. However, the chicken breasts have more white meat to them.

They are good. Yeah that's why I love chicken breasts cause of the meat.
Message 33 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:
Alright im with you guy's and gals (MiniPRGamesfreak).Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

My brother is a manager at Burger King and he brings back loads of burgers EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
He started doing this after he became a manager at the start of the year. So i used to eat burgers every night for about 3 months now me and my Brother are sick of burgers.
Luckily i put on no weight. I only weigh about 120 to 130 pounds (Im short though)

You are so lucky!!! I use to work at Wendy's and always make myself a spicey chicken sandwich. I even gave some free food to my friends.
Message 34 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Apr 19, 2007
Has anyone ever been to ''Nando's'' its a chicken place like KFC. Its very very nice.

Maybe you guy''s dont have Nandos in the USA.

What ever happened to helping out that guy who wanted to know how to make chicken wings.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

png">

Message 35 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 19, 2007

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

^^^ It was supposed to be funny. But yeah, I love chicken a lot, especially Bojangles chicken. That name sounds wrong in so many ways.

''Bojangles'' That sounds hilarious .Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

Sure does, but that is the real name of the chicken place. They have good chicken tenders there, but not too sure about the breasts...*crickets chirp* They serve good fries there, too.

The best place so is KFC. Every resturant I been too and eat chicken tenders sucks. I dunno why, it just does.

Nah girlfriend, Bojangles blows KFC outta the water! I would go there any day for chicken food.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 36 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 19, 2007

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy

That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

KD, you are such a pervert!!

Pfft, I was referring to the chicken breasts. I love "them" the most. Robot Very Happy

Yeah yeah. I love the breasts also.

Seriosuly though, chicken tenders are good like shown on the first page. However, the chicken breasts have more white meat to them.

They are good. Yeah that's why I love chicken breasts cause of the meat.

It's also cuz it's white meat too, not the dark meat.
Message 37 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Trance__Kuja wrote:

oh i see that's too bad. i think i'd prefer chicken after that too but nothing beats a good steak
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 38 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Trance__Kuja wrote:
Has anyone ever been to ''Nando's'' its a chicken place like KFC. Its very very nice.

What ever happened to helping out that guy who wanted to know how to make chicken wings.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies

1. Nope!
2. Maybe, not sure...
3. He left cuz it went from tenders to chicken breasts. Robot Very Happy
Message 39 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Trance__Kuja wrote:

Smiley Surprised It's okay. Smiley Tongue

I've never heard of Nando's, so I guess it' not in the USA.
Message 40 of 79 (0 Views)
0 Likes