Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Trance__Kuja wrote:
Alright im with you guy's and gals (MiniPRGamesfreak).Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
 
I love chicken. I like it more then beef.
The chicken wings from KFC are the best.



wait a minute lets not go crazy now chicken is good but
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 21 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2006
Offline
3440 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007
Rosco's wings >>> Hooter's wings >>> Anyone's wings.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Message 22 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Trance__Kuja wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy



That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies


^^^ It was supposed to be funny. But yeah, I love chicken a lot, especially Bojangles chicken. That name sounds wrong in so many ways.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 23 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Trance__Kuja wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy



That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies


KD, you are such a pervert!!
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 24 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/23/2007
Offline
1312 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:

^^^ It was supposed to be funny. But yeah, I love chicken a lot, especially Bojangles chicken. That name sounds wrong in so many ways.


''Bojangles'' That sounds hilarious .Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
 

 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


,




png">




Message 25 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/01/2004
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007
I like the tenders, especially when they are in chicken fingers.
Message 26 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:


Trance__Kuja wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy



That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies


KD, you are such a pervert!!


Pfft, I was referring to the chicken breasts. I love "them" the most. Robot Very Happy
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 27 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Trance__Kuja wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

^^^ It was supposed to be funny. But yeah, I love chicken a lot, especially Bojangles chicken. That name sounds wrong in so many ways.


''Bojangles'' That sounds hilarious .Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
 

 


Sure does, but that is the real name of the chicken place. They have good chicken tenders there, but not too sure about the breasts...*crickets chirp* They serve good fries there, too.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 28 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:


Trance__Kuja wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy



That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies


KD, you are such a pervert!!


Pfft, I was referring to the chicken breasts. I love "them" the most. Robot Very Happy


Yeah yeah. I love the breasts also.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 29 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:


Trance__Kuja wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy



That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies


KD, you are such a pervert!!


Pfft, I was referring to the chicken breasts. I love "them" the most. Robot Very Happy


Yeah yeah. I love the breasts also.


Seriosuly though, chicken tenders are good like shown on the first page. However, the chicken breasts have more white meat to them.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 30 of 79 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes