Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007
Oh man!!! I'm hungry now.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 11 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/01/2004
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Lucifer4569 wrote:


jmv290 wrote:

Does anyone know how to make good Chicken Fingers?
I can't find any recipes that are as good as what restaurants use.
The texture is never right.


Message Edited by jmv290 on 04-19-2007 02:06 AM

you have a deep fryer?


No, I just use a frying pan filled with oil.


I guess that's the problem, or at least part of it.


Message Edited by jmv290 on 04-19-2007 02:33 AM
Message 12 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


jmv290 wrote:


Lucifer4569 wrote:


jmv290 wrote:

Does anyone know how to make good Chicken Fingers?
I can't find any recipes that are as good as what restaurants use.
The texture is never right.


Message Edited by jmv290 on 04-19-2007 02:06 AM

you have a deep fryer?


No, I just use a frying pan filled with oil.


I guess that's the problem, or at least part of it.


Message Edited by jmv290 on 04-19-2007 02:33 AM


you could fill a pot with oil but it's not really worth it unless your gonna make a lot of them
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/23/2007
Offline
1312 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007
Isn't it funny how were discussing chicken on a GAME SITE.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


,




png">




Message 14 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Trance__Kuja wrote:
Isn't it funny how were discussing chicken on a GAME SITE.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies



Yeah, but chicken is good!!!
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 15 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/01/2004
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:


Trance__Kuja wrote:
Isn't it funny how were discussing chicken on a GAME SITE.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies



Yeah, but chicken is good!!!


I love chicken. 
Message 16 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


MimiPRGameFreak wrote:


Trance__Kuja wrote:
Isn't it funny how were discussing chicken on a GAME SITE.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies



Yeah, but chicken is good!!!


^^^ QFT
 
I love my chicken! I usually like the chicken breast a lot.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 17 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/23/2007
Offline
1312 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007
Alright im with you guy's and gals (MiniPRGamesfreak).Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
 
I love chicken. I like it more then beef.
The chicken wings from KFC are the best.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


,




png">




Message 18 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Trance__Kuja wrote:
Alright im with you guy's and gals (MiniPRGamesfreak).Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
 
I love chicken. I like it more then beef.
The chicken wings from KFC are the best.


You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 19 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/23/2007
Offline
1312 posts
 

Re: Chicken Fingers

Apr 19, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:

You never had the breast before? Man, I can't get enough of the breasts they have there. Robot Very Happy



That sounded kinda funny if you know what i mean.Insert SmiliesInsert SmiliesInsert Smilies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


,




png">




Message 20 of 79 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes