Dec 07 2013
By: TheLukas123 Monster Hunter 43 posts

Change region ...

3 replies 448 views Edited Dec 7, 2013

Why? know it would be wonderful to exchange the region from PSN Trophy Migrate and Replace ID, mostly because they never created that option?

(and do not talk q is due to lack of resource because that's **bleep** because if they can make a ps4 ps vita and will not change the region achieve the psn?)

could migrate PSN and delete games bought it, taking only the ID, trophies, and save game, or is this feature could be paid (each value in your area ex: $ 10, 20 Euro (do not know the sign of euro) R$ 50) and if the person Quera take gaming together, she need to pay more.

And do not talk

"Because of all the legal bureaucracies that govern each region.

The games that u have cleared for a region may not be legal in another. I can quote the Bully game, which is banned in Brazil.
Apart from that when a game is sold in one region Sony has to collect taxes in the region, if transferred, would have to be seen as the "import" of gambling to another.
I know we can not import used cars from other countries, will see that games have some kind of restriction also" 

This does not, because of the XBOX to change your region ...

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Change region ...

Dec 7, 2013
I think it should be possible to change your region if you never bought anything nor added money to your wallet. I think that's the main reason why you can't.
Message 2 of 4 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Dec 8, 2013

You lost everything in the portfolio and purchasing MAINTAINING everything I said (and Plus if possible) so the person deverar think well if she wants to do this.

Message 3 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28977 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

TheLukas123 wrote:

Why? know it would be wonderful to exchange the region from PSN Trophy Migrate and Replace ID, mostly because they never created that option?

(and do not talk q is due to lack of resource because that's **bleep** because if they can make a ps4 ps vita and will not change the region achieve the psn?)

could migrate PSN and delete games bought it, taking only the ID, trophies, and save game, or is this feature could be paid (each value in your area ex: $ 10, 20 Euro (do not know the sign of euro) R$ 50) and if the person Quera take gaming together, she need to pay more.

And do not talk

"Because of all the legal bureaucracies that govern each region.

The games that u have cleared for a region may not be legal in another. I can quote the Bully game, which is banned in Brazil.
Apart from that when a game is sold in one region Sony has to collect taxes in the region, if transferred, would have to be seen as the "import" of gambling to another.
I know we can not import used cars from other countries, will see that games have some kind of restriction also" 

This does not, because of the XBOX to change your region ...

So you want to help people download GTA V in a country that it has been banned, have them be fined, subject to arrest, and sent to prison? What a swell guy you are. Even though you may be in "gamer denial", all of the above reasons you list are why you can't change regions. Until there are uniform laws governing copyrights, currency exchanges, and content, (which will be never) I wouldn't expect anything to change. The other thing is;

1. This isn't "XBox"
  2. Microsoft doesn't have you pay money for things, they have you pay in "points". Regardless if you buy anything, they've got your money anway.

If you've never bought anything then just create a new account, and keep the old one. You CAN have more than one available to you, it's not unheard of. And cars are a horrible analogy because EURONCAP and US National Highway and Safety DOT safety and emissions regulations are vastly different, and BMW lobbied for many of the import restrictions to be tougher back in the early 80's. Some car standards differ even from state to state.

Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes