Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007
See if any of the Sony-Ericsson Phones are compatible with your T-mobile simcard.

I just got the w300i for $153 off Ebay. And i love it.

it has mp3 player(256mb card...up to 1gb), Radio, Vga camera(not the best but it's there if you want it) and i love the design.

I really like the operating system they have on all of their phones and they have great support, you should check them out
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 10 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:
i need a new cellphone...old one brokey..
has to be with t-mobile

umm dont say a sidekick or blackberrry cause i cant afford those
max i am willing to pay is like the price of a razr

i was looking at the samsung t509 but the reviews arnt really good lol....
if anything ill buy a razr but i would like to see some other options...

mistake #1

you are with tmobile

mistake #2

refer to #1

I could get you in a blackberry for 49 bucks.....honestly.

lol i know...but my parents are wwith tmobile so they refuse to switch...but w/e its not that bad..

and where can you get a blackberry for 50 bucks..

verizon

sign up for a month of unlimited data plan and get a automatic 100 bucks off the 2 year sales price, and additonal 100 rebate from manufacturer and bada bing.....a blackberry 7130 for 49 bucks
Photobucket
Message 11 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Also, the reviews and forums on this site will always help with a search for a phone.

Check it out...
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 12 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

Jan 28, 2007

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

Zink_91 wrote:
get a razr, i got a blue one and i love it, make sure what ever u get has bluetooth, thats a great feature

razor are the worst rated phone , they have a 2 and a half hour battery life per talk time and they are built horribly......if you buy this phone your just a sucker for trying to be popular....at least get a krazer

I beg to differ
Message 14 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Zink_91 wrote:

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

Zink_91 wrote:
get a razr, i got a blue one and i love it, make sure what ever u get has bluetooth, thats a great feature

razor are the worst rated phone , they have a 2 and a half hour battery life per talk time and they are built horribly......if you buy this phone your just a sucker for trying to be popular....at least get a krazer

I beg to differ

i been selling them for a living for quite a while, so i am speaking from knowledge not opinion.
Photobucket
Message 15 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

Jan 28, 2007

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

Zink_91 wrote:

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

Zink_91 wrote:

I beg to differ

i been selling them for a living for quite a while, so i am speaking from knowledge not opinion.

Ive been using one for quite a while, so i am speaking as a satisfied costumer.....
ps- u been selling them, what do u recomend for a cell phone, not maker, but individual phone
Message 16 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4830 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Get the T629, I' m getting one soon (shipping right now) and the reviews are good.
Message 17 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Jan 28, 2007
I recommend LG over all other brands, just because it is a GE backed company and their phones have great battery life

after that I would recommend Samsung, they are consistent and they make decent long lasting phones.
Photobucket
Message 18 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Jan 28, 2007

PSPplayer4550 wrote:
Get the T629, I' m getting one soon (shipping right now) and the reviews are good.

that does look pretty nice
ill look into it

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 19 of 19 (2 Views)
0 Likes