Reply
Jan 28 2007
By: hawkeyz799 Treasure Hunter 6819 posts
Offline

Cellphone help

18 replies 1 views Edited Jan 28, 2007
i need a new cellphone...old one brokey..
has to be with t-mobile

umm dont say a sidekick or blackberrry cause i cant afford those
max i am willing to pay is like the price of a razr

i was looking at the samsung t509 but the reviews arnt really good lol....
if anything ill buy a razr (never ppl here tell me they suck so thats outta the picture) but i would like to see some other options...




Message Edited by Hawkeyz799 on 01-28-2007 01:02 PM

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 13 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007
NEVER buy a Motorola, they're the worst phones out there.
For T-Mobile ...

Do they hav e the Nokia 6101 ? It's a nice standard phone.

Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007


Spyder93090 wrote:
NEVER buy a Motorola, they're the worst phones out there.
For T-Mobile ...

Do they hav e the Nokia 6101 ? It's a nice standard phone.



i wasnt looking at that one but i was looking at the nokia 6103...

and motorola cant be that bad if everyone has em lol..but ill take iit into consideration

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/30/2006
Offline
653 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007
get a razr, i got a blue one and i love it, make sure what ever u get has bluetooth, thats a great feature
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2004
Offline
12617 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007


Hawkeyz799 wrote:
i need a new cellphone...old one brokey..
has to be with t-mobile

umm dont say a sidekick or blackberrry cause i cant afford those
max i am willing to pay is like the price of a razr

i was looking at the samsung t509 but the reviews arnt really good lol....
if anything ill buy a razr but i would like to see some other options...




mistake #1
 
 
you are with tmobile
 
 
mistake #2
 
refer to #1
 
 
I could get you in a blackberry for 49 bucks.....honestly.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007
The Nokia 6133, Samsung T629, and 7105t are only $100 and they look pretty nice.
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007
I never liked Nokia's interface..or hardware really..

Samsungs are great....


APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007


9mk_The_Godfather wrote:


Hawkeyz799 wrote:
i need a new cellphone...old one brokey..
has to be with t-mobile

umm dont say a sidekick or blackberrry cause i cant afford those
max i am willing to pay is like the price of a razr

i was looking at the samsung t509 but the reviews arnt really good lol....
if anything ill buy a razr but i would like to see some other options...




mistake #1
 
 
you are with tmobile
 
 
mistake #2
 
refer to #1
 
 
I could get you in a blackberry for 49 bucks.....honestly.


lol i know...but my parents are wwith tmobile so they refuse to switch...but w/e its not that bad..

and where can you get a blackberry for 50 bucks..

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2004
Offline
12617 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007


Zink_91 wrote:
get a razr, i got a blue one and i love it, make sure what ever u get has bluetooth, thats a great feature



razor are the worst rated phone , they have a 2 and a half hour battery life per talk time and they are built horribly......if you buy this phone your just a sucker for trying to be popular....at least get a krazer
Photobucket
Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Cellphone help

Jan 28, 2007


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


Spyder93090 wrote:
NEVER buy a Motorola, they're the worst phones out there.
For T-Mobile ...

Do they hav e the Nokia 6101 ? It's a nice standard phone.



i wasnt looking at that one but i was looking at the nokia 6103...

and motorola cant be that bad if everyone has em lol..but ill take iit into consideration


Yeah, basically same thing, just small upgrades.

Any cell-phone "expert" will tell you that all Motorola's suck ASS.

They have such bad features, weak builds, bad cameras and just overall suck.

The only reason why they sell so damn much is cause they look great on the outside and has become such a huge fashion statement. Plus you can get em for like free nowadays with new plan.
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes