Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Cannot Talk To Girls

Nov 18, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
^
Yep. That's me. I cannot Talk To the opposite sex. Not even of it's not for "flirting" purposes. Its so darn DIFFICULT! I don't understand why.

My only homosexual male friend even said, in his exact words, " I'm gay and I STILL can't talk to girls." He then proceeded to chuckle in disappointment.

What the ef is it so hard?

You need  find your type of women/gal.. You need a goods starting line. A few thing to help you

Also  colonge and  shoes  are  the 1ts thing a woman  smell &see's   If can wear colonge.  get the brands from paris/.. I recommend light cologne to mild.. dont spray so much. Good cologne cost   money but it's money well spent. Smiley Happy

ill  give 4 of my fav's hat i do own

1,Dominico  Caracini 1913, 2,  Uragao III, 3, RL polo red( its new but its very very good", 4.sean john  "king" ( if you colonge colection dont have this  then its not  good")

You cant  wrong with  "Cool water" either i highly recommend you start off right there before you enhance to the  frence and italian brands.I love cologne , and  ever season has a certain scent  to attract..  Winter  time alwys go light on  colonge.  in  the spring go heavy scent. Im not  spray it to death, heavy scent mean somthing  like sean john king.

Next come  your shoes.  One things a womans look at is you feet,  It said they cant tell your whole career by look at your  shoes i dont or sure but i kep my feet on point. This its  about to keep   something i call a middle shoe on deck..  Good for anay event

vans  come in alot of style.. you  can wear them to anything and anywear very affordable you get a pair for a little as  30$.   nike air max are little pricer but well worth it. try to get a loafer too.. Dont get any wild color shoes keep it simple, unless your already seeing some one. Always wear socks, it very important.

You can try  places like coffee shop.?  Book store.  Always smile,  after a few words. DOnt tlak abotu  politic or abrtion  or religions.  If she  bring up  she is catholic or  some witness.   Just i say" I love the lord just good and hard as the pope".   If she presses the evelope.  Just  your faith is  very  private to you , it about the love  of lord at end of the day. Your not to over the  top like benny henn or anything like that..   But steer  clear of religion.

Best topics to   know is movies and music.   Just be your self, and get upsetted if say she's not interested in you, tell her stay pretty. Oh bte if you trying to pick up women .. Steer clear of that area, or out her range.

Urgh. Seriously?

If I can't have a good conversation about something meaningful (such as politics or religion) with a woman, what's the point?

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 81 of 175 (161 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
^
Yep. That's me. I cannot Talk To the opposite sex. Not even of it's not for "flirting" purposes. Its so darn DIFFICULT! I don't understand why.

My only homosexual male friend even said, in his exact words, " I'm gay and I STILL can't talk to girls." He then proceeded to chuckle in disappointment.

You need  find your type of women/gal.. You need a goods starting line. A few thing to help you

Also  colonge and  shoes  are  the 1ts thing a woman  smell &see's   If can wear colonge.  get the brands from paris/.. I recommend light cologne to mild.. dont spray so much. Good cologne cost   money but it's money well spent. Smiley Happy

1,Dominico  Caracini 1913, 2,  Uragao III, 3, RL polo red( its new but its very very good", 4.sean john  "king" ( if you colonge colection dont have this  then its not  good")

You cant  wrong with  "Cool water" either i highly recommend you start off right there before you enhance to the  frence and italian brands.I love cologne , and  ever season has a certain scent  to attract..  Winter  time alwys go light on  colonge.  in  the spring go heavy scent. Im not  spray it to death, heavy scent mean somthing  like sean john king.

Next come  your shoes.  One things a womans look at is you feet,  It said they cant tell your whole career by look at your  shoes i dont or sure but i kep my feet on point. This its  about to keep   something i call a middle shoe on deck..  Good for anay event

vans  come in alot of style.. you  can wear them to anything and anywear very affordable you get a pair for a little as  30$.   nike air max are little pricer but well worth it. try to get a loafer too.. Dont get any wild color shoes keep it simple, unless your already seeing some one. Always wear socks, it very important.

You can try  places like coffee shop.?  Book store.  Always smile,  after a few words. DOnt tlak abotu  politic or abrtion  or religions.  If she  bring up  she is catholic or  some witness.   Just i say" I love the lord just good and hard as the pope".   If she presses the evelope.  Just  your faith is  very  private to you , it about the love  of lord at end of the day. Your not to over the  top like benny henn or anything like that..   But steer  clear of religion.

Best topics to   know is movies and music.   Just be your self, and get upsetted if say she's not interested in you, tell her stay pretty. Oh bte if you trying to pick up women .. Steer clear of that area, or out her range.

Urgh. Seriously?

If I can't have a good conversation about something meaningful (such as politics or religion) with a woman, what's the point?

And lying about it is pretty bad. If I had a Mormon girlfriend, I would respectfully say I have my own faith. I hear calling her faith a cult is not ideal, though.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 82 of 175 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Nov 18, 2013
I just want to be able to talk to s girl in general. Make a lady friend, instead of my best friend they smells like ocean breeze everyday.
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 83 of 175 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Nov 19, 2013
Confidence mates, you have to show enough of it without looking like a show off (although some girls like that).
Rule of thumb I use: if I need to overthink what to say to her too much, she and I aren't very compatible then. If you are looking for a girlfriend, you should look for someone you can talk to without bs and still like each other.
Message 84 of 175 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Nov 19, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
I just want to be able to talk to s girl in general. Make a lady friend, instead of my best friend they smells like ocean breeze everyday.

Practice.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 85 of 175 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Nov 19, 2013

pretend that we are all women

KZMProductionsGT
Message 86 of 175 (127 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28988 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
I just want to be able to talk to a girl in general. Make a lady friend, instead of my best friend they smells like ocean breeze everyday.

Okay, listen up chumley because this is the best advice anyone is going to give you. You want to be able to talk to a girl? Here's the thing; don't get too far ahead of yourself. If you start to get all dreamy eyed and picturing you and her on some beach somewhere, you've already blown it. Push those thoughts right out of you mind, and just talk. The less you think about her that way, the more relaxed you'll be, and the more interested in you she'll be. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me, it works. And ask HER questions, and let her talk. She's probably had guys tell her all about themselves, but what she'll want is to tell someone about herself. The more she talks, the more chance of finding common ground. "Oh yeah, I love hockey! I haven't been to a game in ages".

Just relax, let her talk, and don't get too far ahead of yourself.

Message 87 of 175 (123 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
I just want to be able to talk to a girl in general. Make a lady friend, instead of my best friend they smells like ocean breeze everyday.

Okay, listen up chumley because this is the best advice anyone is going to give you. You want to be able to talk to a girl? Here's the thing; don't get too far ahead of yourself. If you start to get all dreamy eyed and picturing you and her on some beach somewhere, you've already blown it. Push those thoughts right out of you mind, and just talk. The less you think about her that way, the relaxed you'll be, and the more interested in you she'll be. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me, it works.

Translation, don't be weird.

Also, this made me think of this.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 88 of 175 (121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6986 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

Smiley Very Happy::Smiley Frustratedolid---Steak wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

KawaiiChiu wrote:
^

Urgh. Seriously?

Not when 1st meet them. You have to excite  them,   nothing exciting  about those thing. You  have to understand your trying to get her attention and interested in you and future fun activities.  Theres ample time to share all that  kinda topic  later down  the line.

You  cant walk up to a woman and say  your pretty, btw  are  you voting or such and such and  talk obamacare and insurance policy . nothing exciting comes from that. That's a huge turn off on  just meeting some one.. You have  build excitiement and show your excited about her, not polictics or religion and etc. But her and having  good time in the future with her.!!

.. This depends on the woman your looking  for and where your setting is course. Not all women are the same and not all women can be swooned,.

Its always going to be a trial by fire( yes they bust your back to seek the truth). Women are nosey and curious  you  have to excite  them in a certian  way of intrest. If  thats politics and met  them in that setting then, hey. ok .... But i would  never  walk up to woman while  jogging the  public park  course and talk  abortion to get her phone number.Come on man

If thats how it work this era.  then im really out of touch and  was a dirty  man in my prime.  smileyvery-happy

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 89 of 175 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6986 posts

Nov 19, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:

Sometime the best friend that are girls are easy to get  with( meaning more date worthy ). Since you know them better, see them  every day it  would  be quite easy to pull the charm on them if you time it right.

When is the time is the tricky part.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 90 of 175 (98 Views)
0 Likes