Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Re: Cannot Talk To Girls

Nov 18, 2013

I am by no means an expert when it comes to picking up women, and it's not a goal of mine. However, as crazy as it may sound, females are people too! Who would've thought?!

After realizing this fact, try to start talking to them like they're people and not a collection of body parts. See them for people not a chance to place another knotch on your belt Smiley Wink

It also helps to be yourself and not portray someone else.

PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 71 of 175 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

renatabls wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:
blah blah blah

I'll just leave this here:

"There's no such thing as an "honest relationship". The only reason why anyone is in a relationship, is because somebody is lying."

1384671757228.jpg

I don't get it.

We needs lots of  -bleep-..... like a big bag of it Heart

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 72 of 175 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 18, 2013

bob-maul wrote:
That is overly pessimistic. Honest relationships are not relationships where nobody lies ever. They are transparent relationships where you can read your partner and know them. They also involve not committing adultery or hiding financial issues.

" " = i did not write that.

CaptainAlbator wrote:
blah blah blah

I hate people who think they're always right. Reminds me of my dad. Ugh. Stay away from me.

Message 73 of 175 (174 Views)
Last Guardian
10023 posts

Nov 18, 2013

renatabls wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:
blah blah blah

I hate people who think they're always right. Reminds me of my dad. Ugh. Stay away from me.

Women. Smiley Tongue

We all lie, there's no denying that, but honest relationships do exist. As Captain said, it's about the degree of the lie, obviously. What did you mean when you said honest relationships don't exist? Without honesty there's no trust, without trust there's jealously and other drama. Not the kind of relationship I'd like to have. 

On topic, I cannot talk to random girls either, sober at least. I think meeting a partner online is not entirely a bad idea, atlhough I think long-distance relationships hardly ever work out. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 74 of 175 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Nov 18, 2013
I thought "long distances relationships" were myth as well...
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 75 of 175 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Drive up to them like this:

ohyyyeaaaaaah

KZMProductionsGT
Message 76 of 175 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Only solution to any of this.

Dollars baby.
Doesn't matter what u look like or even how up act.
Money controls everything and everyone.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 77 of 175 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3603 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Lol. I would require two forms of licences. Not to mention enough gull to pull it off... then there's still the whole freezing up and intimidation thing...
I can here hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like.
Message 78 of 175 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Nov 18, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
^
Yep. That's me. I cannot Talk To the opposite sex. Not even of it's not for "flirting" purposes. Its so darn DIFFICULT! I don't understand why.

My only homosexual male friend even said, in his exact words, " I'm gay and I STILL can't talk to girls." He then proceeded to chuckle in disappointment.

What the ef is it so hard?

Nothing is hard, that's the thing. Sack up and chat.

Message 79 of 175 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7125 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013

KawaiiChiu wrote:
^
Yep. That's me. I cannot Talk To the opposite sex. Not even of it's not for "flirting" purposes. Its so darn DIFFICULT! I don't understand why.

My only homosexual male friend even said, in his exact words, " I'm gay and I STILL can't talk to girls." He then proceeded to chuckle in disappointment.

What the ef is it so hard?

You need  find your type of women/gal.. You need a goods starting line. A few thing to help you

Also  colonge and  shoes  are  the 1ts thing a woman  smell &see's   If can wear colonge.  get the brands from paris/.. I recommend light cologne to mild.. dont spray so much. Good cologne cost money but it's money well spent. Smiley Happy

ill  give 4 of my fav's that i do own

1,Dominico  Caracini 1913, 2,  Uragao III, 3, RL polo red( its new but its very very good"), 4.sean john  "king" ( if you have a colonge colection and dont have this  then its not  good")

You cant  wrong with  "Cool water" either i highly recommend you start off right there before you enhance to the  french and italian brands.I love cologne , and  every season has a certain scent  to attract..  Winter  time always go light on  colonge.  in  the spring go heavy scent. Im not  saying spray it to death, heavy scent mean somthing  like sean john king.

Next come  your shoes.  One things a womans look at is you feet,  It said they cant tell your whole career by look at your  shoes i dont or sure but i keep my feet on point. Its about keeping   something i call a middle shoe on deck..  Good for any event

vans  come in alot of style.. you  can wear them to anything and anywear very affordable you get a pair for a little as  30$.   nike air max are little pricer but well worth it. Try to get a loafer too.. Dont get any wild color shoes keep it simple, unless your already seeing some one. Always wear socks, it very important.

You can try  places like coffee shop.?  Book store.  Always smile,  after a few words. Dont tlak about  politics or abortion  or religions.  If she  bring up  she is catholic or  some witness.   Just i say" I love the lord just good and hard as the pope".   If she presses the evelope.  Just  your faith is  very  private to you , it about the love  of lord at end of the day. Your not to over the  top like benny henn or anything like that..   But steer  clear of religion.

Best topics to   know is movies and music.   Just be your self, and  dont get upsetted if say she's not interested in you, tell her stay pretty and colonge will bring her back  trust me. Oh btw if you rtrying to pick up women .. Steer clear of that area, or out her range.

good luck and have fun

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 80 of 175 (115 Views)