Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Re: Can you use?

Nov 27, 2006

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:
ummm i dont know what a exaust fan is but for the other qustion i need a fan to cool my heatsink on my CPU.

Wait it won't help if your airflow inside is messed up as hell because you'll be just sucking hot air over the heatsink which doesn't help.
Message 11 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 27, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:
ummm i dont know what a exaust fan is but for the other qustion i need a fan to cool my heatsink on my CPU.

Wait it won't help if your airflow inside is messed up as hell because you'll be just sucking hot air over the heatsink which doesn't help.

so get a heatsink fan not a cool case fan.
Message 12 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

All fans are the same, they jsut vary in shape, the sound they produce and how much airflow they can send in.
Message 13 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 27, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

All fans are the same, they jsut vary in shape, the sound they produce and how much airflow they can send in.

K i don't understand what you saying but let's start over. My CPU is at 103c that is way to hot and my CPU fan is not spining so i'm gussing that's the Heatsink fan on top of my CPU is not spining. What can i do. 
Message 14 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

K i don't understand what you saying but let's start over. My CPU is at 103c that is way to hot and my CPU fan is not spining so i'm gussing that's the Heatsink fan on top of my CPU is not spining. What can i do. 

Go out and buy a fan that are the same size, thats it don't worry about anything more.
Message 15 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 27, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

Go out and buy a fan that are the same size, thats it don't worry about anything more.

I just want to make sure. Any type of fan that's the same size as the one i have now and the same pin.
Message 16 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

I just want to make sure. Any type of fan that's the same size as the one i have now and the same pin.

Yes it will work.
Message 17 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2881 posts

Nov 27, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

!!!!!!! wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:
A case fan to cool a HeatSink.

If they are the right size but your going to cause negative pressure if you don't have the right airflow inside.

i honestly wouldnt recommend it if you dont know what you're doing

Wow just adding a fan is that dangerous now? Come on i tape fans to the side of my case and it is nothing, i even tape them ontop of my ram and nothing happens.

hahahahhahahaa
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 18 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 27, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Sam_Fisher_ wrote:

Yes it will work.

OK good
Message 19 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes