Umbrella Scientist
9459 posts

Re: Should We Ban The Movie 2012 or not ?.

Dec 19, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

i can only imagine how confused people will be in 100 years if they watch 2012. Smiley Very Happy

The year 2012 ain't over yet. There still might not be any people left alive to see the movie "2012" a hundred years from now. Smiley Wink

careless-monkey-will-end-you.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 11 of 18 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42141 posts

Dec 19, 2012

bookepride wrote:

It's just a movie...?

Might as well ban the franchise Terminator and ban all the hit show The Walking Dead on AMC.

Time traveling movies like Terminator should be banned or come with guidebooks.  One or the other.

I've tried to backtrack the Terminator 'timeline' and ended up wanting to beat someone down.  All the events that those from the future go back in the past to prevent are actually caused by them going back in the past in the first place and creating their own present.  That's about as much as I can sum it up without pulling up the specifics of each movie.  Or each 'succesful' thwarting of Skynet just leads to another stage of them evolving/getting into a capable position to destroy mankind anyways.

Looper was pretty straightforward with it's approach though.

Message 12 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42141 posts

Dec 19, 2012

bronxsushi wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

i can only imagine how confused people will be in 100 years if they watch 2012. Smiley Very Happy

The year 2012 ain't over yet. There still might not be any people left alive to see the movie "2012" a hundred years from now. Smiley Wink

A hundred years from now, Dinosaurs will be digging up our fossils and relics of our era.  2012 will just be one of the things they'll research to see how we met our end.  Planet of the Apes will be another.

Yes, Dinosaurs will return after we're gone.

Message 13 of 18 (150 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30953 posts

Dec 19, 2012
This thread is just as ridiculous as the mayan doomsday believers
Message 14 of 18 (141 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Dec 20, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

A hundred years from now, Dinosaurs will be digging up our fossils and relics of our era.  2012 will just be one of the things they'll research to see how we met our end.  Planet of the Apes will be another.

Yes, Dinosaurs will return after we're gone.

Jurrasic Park will be to them as Saving Private Ryan is to us.

Message 15 of 18 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Your right well for the saftey of the rules and conduct I would erase my post before it gets removed by the moderators. I want to say for everyone who believed 2012 is going to end well is not. You don't know when going to end. Next time movies are made of acts in a play. However, posting post around google and through blogs are wrong. I'm sorry moderators and playstation forms I'm going to earse the post for my saftey of the rules and conduct.

And have a great holiday week and a new year too.

your truly, lazarojenrry

P.S sorry for making this post a that's is way to far. 

Message 16 of 18 (120 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40006 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

lazarojenrry wrote:

Your right well for the saftey of the rules and conduct I would erase my post before it gets removed by the moderators. I want to say for everyone who believed 2012 is going to end well is not. You don't know when going to end. Next time movies are made of acts in a play. However, posting post around google and through blogs are wrong. I'm sorry moderators and playstation forms I'm going to earse the post for my saftey of the rules and conduct.

And have a great holiday week and a new year too.

your truly, lazarojenrry

P.S sorry for making this post a that's is way to far. 

Your post never broke any rules, at least not as far as I know anyway & you have no reason to apologize to anyone.

I'm sorry if our sarcasm offended you, we didn't mean to be mean, its just that, well, it's not going to end on that date & to say should a certain movie be banned because of this was well, a little silly in my view that's all.

Trust me, we'll all still be here annoying each other come 2013!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 17 of 18 (115 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: Can you moderators remove this empty post thank you.

Dec 20, 2012

Yeah thank you, but this disscution is over of or now.

Message 18 of 18 (100 Views)
0 Likes